Reviews for Desiderata
snappleducated chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Okay. So. I actually read this ages ago but never reviewed because I am an abnormally horrendous lurker and uh, disgustingly lazy.

But!

Seeing as it has my three favorite characters, coupled with fantastic writing, you kind of win the internet.
RoadMart chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Very nice, my friend. Post-story fics have gotta be hard to write, so I give you props. Keep up the good work. :D
parsnip chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
I'm pretty much used to every non-official spelling there is I think. I've always thought that Rinali looked prettier than Linali anyways!

*ahem*

You really weren't kidding when you said that the characters die in a good way. The concept is definitely an interesting one in that you have Linali and Lavi so caught up in memory that they would rather choose to not live apart than live together and possibly learn to live without their friends and one time companions.

It makes the ending even more fitting because it's in death that they find happiness of a sort. I also like the concept of using Road as the catalyst for their meeting once again because out of all of them, she would have the best chance of finding out how to cheat death. She is made of dreams.

In all, I adored this fic. I have a feeling I'll be picking apart the nuances for a while tonight. Thank-you for the rec! It really hit the spot, especially with the new DGM chapter that just got released.

(Before I forget, I also like how it was Lavi who could hear the voices of the dead. It's fitting because as a Bookman, he'd be able to play over and over the conversations he's had before. I'd love to know if Cross was really talking to him or if Lavi was simply projecting his memories onto the Cross 'sitting' next to him.)
Kaiamara chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
That was sad, yet, happy at the same time. Being able to see the ones you love, them not noticing in return. It would hurt, a lot. The way it was written works perfectly with the story, plot and characters.

It would be interesting to see this from Rabi's view, Kanda's or Allen's. Rhode's as well.
Manthor chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Superb writing.1st -Man fic I have read that is actually worth the time and a review.

Would be happy to read more of your stories.
Roxius chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Love it! Well-written and emotional!
And Yes chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
YES! Finally, a good-no, superb-D. Gray fanfic. You rock. :]
wolef chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
Beautiful. I really liked this.
Adelaide Scott chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
Hi. I read your history and Im delighted. Would you let me the honor of permitting translate this to the Spanish language?

I like this is something dark, but that the characters died of such a beautiful form. It is great. Also I love the pairing. And the Bondage is interesting of reading in any manifestation.

Very good. I hope have the honor…;)
kiwigreen chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
This is really lovely, don't ya know?