Reviews for The Ties That Bind
a2zmom chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
I know this is an oldie, but personally, I cracked up.

Oh Nightwing, you're not a man slut, you're just drawn that way.
NeoNails chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
God, I hate sometimes. I've been out here for 6 years, and as much as I love writing, there are times when I wanna slap everybody out here silly.

To anybody who appreciates DC Comics and Nightshade, this ought to be damned amusing. Nightwing IS a bit of a man-ho, afterall. ;) This was funny, and not meant to be taken seriously, but there's always gotta be that one pain in the a$$ that has to rain on the parade.

You're a really great writer. Keep up the good work. :)
Menamebephil chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Is it wrong that I found your ranting postscript about as funny as your actual story? People can gat so worked up over the internet. Frankly, getting offended by ANYTHING people have written on the net is like getting offended by public toilet graffiti.

(Hypothetical Internet Psychopath (HIP) sees "Fuck You" written on a wall)

HIP: Fuck ME? H- how- how DARE they?

Incedentally, yelling "I have Genital Herpes" in a crowded room is a GREAT way to get people's attention.

MNBP
Seraephina chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Holy crap, people are taking this /way/ hard. Personally, I thought it was pretty funny! :) It was a nice giggle-break from your deep, eloquent kind of stuff. And for all the people giving you grief...I know you're way above all the cattiness and know not to take it personally, so ignore it.
Janet chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
Wow - people seem to take this story really seriously, don't they? Maybe I misunderstood, but I don't think it was meant to be some sort of of scathing critique on Nightwing's sexual morals. It was a joke - a rather silly one, but it still made me smile.
Mike chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
i thought this was funny even if it was low brow . dont let other peoples opinions get you down write how you like and generally several people will like it. so good story even if it was just a short humor fic.
Beautiful Thief chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Yes, its a little juvenile. But hey, simple pleasures people! Sheesh! I got a good laugh.
Holly chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
Gave me a good laugh :) Thanks. Sometimes a person just has to write something for the fun of it. Good job. Don't let the kooks bug yah, they just have too much time on their hands. Have fun. :)
The-Mighty-Floyd chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
I thought it was funny, anyway.
Altair chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
Thanks for the laugh :D
Lavender Gaia chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
I thought the underlying meaning to everyone in the room was really funny. Plus, all the interaction between Dick and Donna was very enjoyable.
Angel Baby chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
So out of 5 stars yours gets about a 1. Sorry, it really wasn't funny, wasn't really smart and was pretty darn bad. The fact that at the bottom you need to explain why it's funny shows that even you know this.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
This was very...juvenile. It was more stupid than funny. And you copied your title straight from one of the first Nightwing publications. All in all, this was just plain stupid. Sorry.

I'm willing to bet you delete this. You seem like the type who would if the review isn't the "ZOMG!1!11! that was teh funni' type.
BAColeNC chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
Well I've found another author that when she says that her fic is humorous I'd better believe it, and make sure I'm not drinking anything when I read it.
kj chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
funny story but you think nw is the man-whore? nah that's arsenal