Reviews for Father's Favorite
wyshana chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
gurl, you stupid this chapter is very funny
Pineapple55 chapter 7 . 5/12/2009
"Uhh! You actually fucked!" Haha Jaken sex, ew!
Pineapple55 chapter 5 . 5/10/2009
haha, we're Kami's special people?
monkey's ninja chapter 2 . 6/29/2007
wow...Inutashios makin NO sense! Don't walk around with a human girl...Inuyasha walks around with two of them! ones a miko and ones a demon slayer...eh thats funny
Sesshomaru'sSapphireMaiden chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
Strange but good. I kiss my calender too. (Last years Nov. That was an awsome picture of him.)
shahi chapter 16 . 3/27/2007
Love the randomness, the Tom Cruise bit, unbelievable! Gawd, I needed those laughs.
koishii-tenshi chapter 16 . 3/1/2007
LMAO, i liked this story, and, while i'm sad to see it over, it is on my fav's and that's all that matters, right?

Anywho, i look forward to anything and everything else that you decide to post.

You're funny, and everyone needs a good laugh.

Good job!

Koishii_tenshi
xokissmykitty chapter 6 . 2/28/2007
2 FUNNY 4 WORDZ!
koishii-tenshi chapter 15 . 2/23/2007
lol, there were so many song referrencing, book references, and other refferences that I recognized in the last two chapters, that it was hard to detain my laughter. lol. Can't wait with what you do next.

Ja ne!

koishii_tenshi
Demonic Angel chapter 15 . 2/21/2007
Heehee... I've been giggling all through this. I, so far, love this fanfic! Good job.
TheMysteriousAuthoress chapter 13 . 2/13/2007
Miroku is truly the 2nd most perverted person in the world.

I come first.
koishii-tenshi chapter 13 . 2/5/2007
teehee! "Look at that rump! Check out that rump! That's a real woman. OMG! That was great.

The way the comedian mind works. It's a beautiful thing, isn't it? makes me feel kind of inspired to write more to my comedy. If i could just get my voices to start talking again.

I think i made them mad when i wouldn't listen to them about my last chapter add.

Sorry, off topic much.

Great add!
koishii-tenshi chapter 12 . 2/2/2007
lol, Sesshoumaur is such a fruit here! i'm lovin this story, and i can't wait for your next add. And don't feel bad about getting the stuff from teen titans. I knew what it was from too when i read it. SO EVERYONE WHO'S ANYONE IS A DORK! HAHAHHAHAH!

boo to all normal people. *razzberry*

Koishii_tenshi
TheMysteriousAuthoress chapter 12 . 2/1/2007
that was priceless

absolutely priceless

and if you can let me know when you become a stand up comedian
KawaiiBitch chapter 4 . 1/15/2007
OMG! Men and their dicks! Man, what is that about! LOL FUNNY! Later bitch!