Reviews for You Save Me
Dakt37 chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
WOW! this is awesome! your calling is definitely as a writer! lots of great characterization and stuff going on... i thnik that;s what seperates okay writers from great writers; great ones have their characters think about things. my characters just *do* things. anyway, i'm totally exctied to get to the next chapt, so i think i'll torture myself and not read it till tomorrow! that way i can draw out the experience as much as possible XD

now i'm off to write a comm arts essay...
It's a beauty spot not a mole chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
I think this is on of the most amazing stories I have read on this site. You have quite a talent for writing, and then I saw your art and saw you have a talent for that too.

The story is awesome- it tugged at my insides when I read about Gar's past and how you wrote it got me going. Raven and Beastboy's interaction is gorgeous and natural and exactly how I wish I could write.

I love this story so please please update soon. It's fabulous and excellent and everything a story should be.

It's a beauty spot not a mole
RabulaTasa chapter 8 . 4/9/2007
I do believe I can sum up my opinion on the story so far with one word:

This is magnificent- please, keep up the fantastic work!

knittingchampionofnarnia chapter 8 . 4/7/2007
I really like this, i just started reading this off my friends profile and i really, really like this. I can't wait for you to update. And when i find stories like this i have to ask them to review my stories (blushes and feels horrible) I just want your thoughts.

InkGothical Rocking Your Soxicals
The Jade Knight chapter 8 . 4/2/2007
damn and here i thought everybody's firdst story was either crap or okay (mine was crap) but your kicks the ass so freakin hard!

damn this is getting good and yah you are going a little ooc but i'd have to say in relation to pretty much every other piece of work out there your keeping pretty close to what they would actually do. good on you!

personaly i think its impossible to stay withing everybodys idea of in-charator we all have our own takes on them.

so anyway hope to see chapter nine soon

Melissa Brite chapter 8 . 4/2/2007
I really like this story, please keep on writing. BB/RAE forever.
abvs chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
great chap please update soon!
GriffenClaw chapter 8 . 3/17/2007
*sigh* I hate cliffhangers, please post another chapter soon. Please please please PLEASE!
almostinsane chapter 8 . 3/9/2007
Great chapter! THanks for updating! Yay, BB's alive! God bless!
xzotic chapter 8 . 3/9/2007
I knew there was something fishy about that doctor. I hope he really gets what's coming to him! Anyway, great update! I'm still hooked! lol!
mattchew chapter 8 . 3/7/2007
Update soon!
evilsquee chapter 8 . 3/7/2007
glad to see an update

so beast boy is cured for good right?

happy to see some bbrae in this chap hope to see another soon
Phonetic Intensive chapter 8 . 3/7/2007
Ooh, another dramatic chapter! I love the fact that I can still enjoy the classic mad scientist/doctor villian. As always your characters' emotions seemed real and natural, and I felt like these were still the same characters I loved from the show. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Blueyedgirl chapter 8 . 3/7/2007

mucho amor,

p.s. I'm adding your story to my favs if it isn't there already!
Artistic18 chapter 8 . 3/5/2007
Beast Boy just can't get off easy yet, can he? Oh well. I'll patiently wait for the next chapter to see how he get's out of this mess.
312 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »