Reviews for You Save Me
Melissa Brite chapter 8 . 4/2/2007
I really like this story, please keep on writing. BB/RAE forever.
abvs chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
great chap please update soon!
GriffenClaw chapter 8 . 3/17/2007
*sigh* I hate cliffhangers, please post another chapter soon. Please please please PLEASE!
almostinsane chapter 8 . 3/9/2007
Great chapter! THanks for updating! Yay, BB's alive! God bless!
xzotic chapter 8 . 3/9/2007
I knew there was something fishy about that doctor. I hope he really gets what's coming to him! Anyway, great update! I'm still hooked! lol!
mattchew chapter 8 . 3/7/2007
Update soon!
evilsquee chapter 8 . 3/7/2007
glad to see an update

so beast boy is cured for good right?

happy to see some bbrae in this chap hope to see another soon
Phonetic Intensive chapter 8 . 3/7/2007
Ooh, another dramatic chapter! I love the fact that I can still enjoy the classic mad scientist/doctor villian. As always your characters' emotions seemed real and natural, and I felt like these were still the same characters I loved from the show. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Blueyedgirl chapter 8 . 3/7/2007
ah! omg! Update ASAP please! LUV IT! NICE CHAPPIE! CAN'T WAIT FOR THE UPDATE!

mucho amor,

JaX

p.s. I'm adding your story to my favs if it isn't there already!
Artistic18 chapter 8 . 3/5/2007
Beast Boy just can't get off easy yet, can he? Oh well. I'll patiently wait for the next chapter to see how he get's out of this mess.
Agent of the Divine One chapter 8 . 3/5/2007
I just hope that this next chapter doesn't put him through more hell than he's already gone through.
bbissocute chapter 8 . 3/5/2007
okay that was one of the...no the best story i have ever read on this site. you want to hear something funny? my names al(l)yssa too! okay, i just totaly freaked you out, didnt i? i know how it is to be new on this site 'cause i just joined and im working on my first story too. i am so glad that you chose to do a bb fic, cause those are the absolute best (in my opinion at least!). you know, i realy admire you. you not only have exelent writing skills, but also great artistic skills (dont worry, im not a stawker, i just looked at your deviant artwork [that link on your home page], and they are absolutly supurb!). okay, im sure your totaly freaked out by me now so i guess i'll say goodbye for now. i will egarly await your next chapter(no impationts intended). also i love your story so much, i am adding it to my fav list. (if you havent noticed by now i cant spell, so excuse my misspellings, cause thats what spell checks for!)

bbissocute
XnvrmoreX chapter 8 . 3/5/2007
YAY He's alive!
Pink Pagoda chapter 8 . 3/5/2007
OMG! what's gonna happen to beast boy! my heart reels at the tragic events that might occur! this was so fabulous! i seriously cannot wait till the next chapter!
1146040 chapter 8 . 3/5/2007
oh... can't wait to see what happens!
307 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »