Reviews for You Save Me
Cd chapter 10 . 11/26/2013
Is this the ending? ;(
echosong258 chapter 10 . 8/16/2013
I am currently glaring at the last update date.
Your story is interesting and the plot enrapturing. I have never read a story where Raven's lack of emotion is compared to color, and its absolutely amazing. I also enjoy how you call BB's feelings and overall presence as fire.
And don't even get me started on how awesome your sentence structure and wording is.
I really hope you haven't forgotten this story and that you'll update someday.
I look forward to seeing this story continue/conclude one day.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/7/2013
Okay I never leave reviews but this story just blew my mind, I couldn't stop reading. Fantastic story well executed. I'm actually heart broken that it isn't complete so please if you can find the time to finish this awesome story it would be greatly appreciated.
MangaArtfansTwin chapter 10 . 6/7/2013
Holy Buddha! Please please please continue this! Yes, it has been three years, but better late then never! C'mon please! Just get back to this story? It's soooo good! I know it's not going to be easy, and you might have lost your motivation, but please, at the least, try?

If you don't, I understand. Life can be hectic and you probably don't have time. But, I will be ever so grateful if you got back to this story. :)

Once more, if you don't get back to it, I understand. Don't worry. I have a lot of stories that I never finished and never even posted. So yeah. I would be really grateful and happy if you got back on this story, but if you don't, it's okay. :)
MangaArtfansTwin chapter 9 . 6/7/2013
Holy shit! Who it is?! I hate it when you authors leave cliffhangers!
To self: But don't you leave cliffhangers too?
Me: Shut up me!
MangaArtfansTwin chapter 8 . 6/7/2013
I'm totally enjoying this fanfic. The way you write is also splendid! Love this story! It definitely is one of the better fanfics here on . :)
Six chapter 10 . 4/5/2013
Okay, it says that you haven't updated this since '07, and you said (on your profile) in '10 that you were going to update. Where is it, hmm? That's six years since updating, and three years since promising to update. Apparently you left a lot of people hanging (From how many reviews you've got, plus the people who don't review), so, since I actually like this 'fic', I'll tell you as kindly as possible (for me that is), to get off your lazy (Or busy) bum and start cracking! Else you'll have a lot of unhappy reviewers.
-Six
DarkLinkBlade chapter 10 . 3/5/2013
Awesome story please update soon.

(the name is my ff name I'm just too lazy to log in)
Thisisentertaining chapter 10 . 1/20/2013
Oh my goodness... This might be my very favorite Beast Boy fic... EVER! YOU HAVE TO WRITE MORE!] I swear I will hire a private detective to find out where you like and hold you hostage until you wright the next chapter. This was amazing! You had such a goo combination of canon and non, without making it seem disjointed. I really love it! Pleaze wright more. yyou have no clue how sad I was to see that there were no more chapters when I reached ten. You stopped at such an intense spot too. I love your story, please continue!
Toxic love chapter 10 . 1/19/2013
AMAZING STORY! I actually stayed up for seven hours reading all 10 chapters ! Really great . I loved raven in this story she was aswome and you did an awsome splened job! Keep up the terrific work! :D
Annab1119 chapter 10 . 11/23/2012
ahhh! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! there! are! no! more! chapters! nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooo!

omigod omigod omigod! what happens next?! jesus! i need to know!
FelineWithAnAttitude chapter 10 . 9/12/2012
I...Love...This...Story
please write more
MetaLatias chapter 10 . 3/1/2012
Is this already the end? Shouldn't there be at least one more chapter?
bubbajack chapter 5 . 2/25/2012
Dang it looks like the Titans are gonna have a hard time being... well Titans if this keeps up! Hopefully BB and Rea decide to wake up soon.
bubbajack chapter 4 . 2/25/2012
Nice job Liss. I think Robin just made a VERY big mistake...
307 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »