Reviews for You Save Me
Haebris chapter 10 . 4/27/2014
I'm too tired to write an in depth review but know that this is the the most entertaining fic that I've read this month. If you want to know the ballpark of how good this was then check out my favorites list, which this has now become a part of; that alone should encourage you to write more.
Louddragon chapter 10 . 3/2/2014
I'd love it if you updated...
CleoArrow chapter 10 . 2/15/2014
Please please please please update. I was literally gasping as I read this I was so intense and involved with the story. My heart is beating in my chest at this very moment and I can't stop until you finish the story. Please complete it, or in the very least update. Your writing is colorful, inflictive, and emotional. It gives me such a raw stir in my stomach. The plot is amazing and wonderful (you know, besides all the torture, but I'm a horrible person and like to see characters be put through horrible times, if not only to come out a stronger person.) Please, I implore, no, I beg you to put up the next chapter. If you have no intention of finish this, please at least let me know how it ends...
farah chapter 10 . 2/10/2014
seems unfinished

should totally kiss again (on the lips)
farah chapter 8 . 2/10/2014
dank? haha ;P
Hayhay01 chapter 10 . 1/21/2014
I really hope the next chapter will be soon because there was supposed to be a chapter update 4 years ago. Really loved the story!
Trying -Helps chapter 4 . 1/13/2014
Interesting story, I was surprised that you chose to give Beast Boy a actual disease and not some weird curse or something. I bet the Doctor was one of his parents, anyway great story.
Take The Good Person Test, fourth search result on Google under (Good Person Test).
Lewis-Sama chapter 10 . 12/9/2013
Good story, hope you update soon. Like the plot and the Doom Patrol Cheif being a villian is good.
Cd chapter 10 . 11/26/2013
Is this the ending? ;(
echosong258 chapter 10 . 8/16/2013
I am currently glaring at the last update date.
Your story is interesting and the plot enrapturing. I have never read a story where Raven's lack of emotion is compared to color, and its absolutely amazing. I also enjoy how you call BB's feelings and overall presence as fire.
And don't even get me started on how awesome your sentence structure and wording is.
I really hope you haven't forgotten this story and that you'll update someday.
I look forward to seeing this story continue/conclude one day.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/7/2013
Okay I never leave reviews but this story just blew my mind, I couldn't stop reading. Fantastic story well executed. I'm actually heart broken that it isn't complete so please if you can find the time to finish this awesome story it would be greatly appreciated.
MangaArtfansTwin chapter 10 . 6/7/2013
Holy Buddha! Please please please continue this! Yes, it has been three years, but better late then never! C'mon please! Just get back to this story? It's soooo good! I know it's not going to be easy, and you might have lost your motivation, but please, at the least, try?

If you don't, I understand. Life can be hectic and you probably don't have time. But, I will be ever so grateful if you got back to this story. :)

Once more, if you don't get back to it, I understand. Don't worry. I have a lot of stories that I never finished and never even posted. So yeah. I would be really grateful and happy if you got back on this story, but if you don't, it's okay. :)
MangaArtfansTwin chapter 9 . 6/7/2013
Holy shit! Who it is?! I hate it when you authors leave cliffhangers!
To self: But don't you leave cliffhangers too?
Me: Shut up me!
MangaArtfansTwin chapter 8 . 6/7/2013
I'm totally enjoying this fanfic. The way you write is also splendid! Love this story! It definitely is one of the better fanfics here on . :)
Six chapter 10 . 4/5/2013
Okay, it says that you haven't updated this since '07, and you said (on your profile) in '10 that you were going to update. Where is it, hmm? That's six years since updating, and three years since promising to update. Apparently you left a lot of people hanging (From how many reviews you've got, plus the people who don't review), so, since I actually like this 'fic', I'll tell you as kindly as possible (for me that is), to get off your lazy (Or busy) bum and start cracking! Else you'll have a lot of unhappy reviewers.
-Six