Reviews for You Save Me
Moving Mountains chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
Wow! What a great first chapter. This story has my attention, and it'll be nice to see where the plot takes us. So far it's interesting and the action scene was well written. Can't wait for chapter 2... nice work, update soon :D
Carol J chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
I'm really not good at reviewing or writing constructive criticism so I'll just tell you that I like your story so far. It's great!
Arkan9 chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
Wow, that was great for a first fanfic. Hell, it was just great period!

I love the idea behind this. Especially that Beast Boy can fight well without his powers - we've never seen him do it, so it's plausible, right? Not to mention very cool.

This is the kind of story I've been wanting to read for a while. I just know you'll do a brilliant job of it, too. More soon please! :D
6StringSamurai13 chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
Hey...this was awesome! Awesome job for a first fanfic! I wish my first story was this good. Great job on writing the imagery and you did a REALLY good job with the characterization. Interesting idea for a story and I love Raven's introspective thoughts about BB. Keep up the good work, I can't WAIT for the next chapter! You're definitely going on my alert list.
IGAF-kun chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
Very nice start. I'm looking forward to see where it goes.

Keep up the good work.
evilsquee chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
i really like this chapter and cant wait to see the next one please update soon
El Queso de Malicioso chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
Wow, this is pretty good for a semi-first-timer. It contained things that were honestly unexpected and I thoroughly enjoyed myself. Though, I have two small bits of criticism.

Apostrophes(') should really only be used for thoughts; while speech should be represented by quotation marks(").

Other than that, what was up with those mini-titles? They seemed kinda interesting for a bit, but quickly turned old. At the least, you should decrease the frequency of them. They were a nice touch, but a tad overdone in this particular situation.

Other than that, you did really good. You'll probably be an expert by, like, the third or fourth chapter with how things are going.
Moey25 chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
wow. i love this. a lot. please update SOON!
CrimsonBlade117 chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
That was really good. I'm very interested in reading the next chapter of this story and I'm definitely adding you to my favorites with no hesitation. It feels right, the story just feels right, the flow works very well and you express the characters emotion very well.

Suddenly the very voice of God booms from all around, "Yeah, that was awesome! You're a pretty kickass writer, I'm so looking down from the mountain and seeing that this story is pretty damn good...make that hella good!"

God...what did I say about using my reviews of stories on to manifest yourself?

"You...said...not to?"

Yes, precisely. *Makes motion of using whole body to roll up a newspaper larger than a moderate castle* Now you know this hurts me more than it hurts you! You sure have to keep those loving deities under wraps, haha.

"But that story was so good!"

Yes...yes it was. I guess I'll let it go this time. *Drops the huge newspaper onto the ground causing several volcanic eruptions in Austrailia.

*whisper* That was a joke...

But not a joke; keep up the good work, I really enjoyed reading your story. (Insert shameless self promotion) And I think you would really like my stories...huh? *hint hint, wink wink!* haha.

*Adds to Author Alert, Favorite Authors and Favorite Stories list*

Keep up the good work and I'll keep loving it,

CrimsonBlade117.
ravenloganx3 chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
aw this is so good! i am excited for the next chapter!
Blues59 chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
Intresting. I'm cerious as to where this is going. UPDATE!
mattchew chapter 1 . 12/5/2006