Reviews for You Save Me
IGAF-kun chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
Very nice start. I'm looking forward to see where it goes.

Keep up the good work.
evilsquee chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
i really like this chapter and cant wait to see the next one please update soon
El Queso de Malicioso chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
Wow, this is pretty good for a semi-first-timer. It contained things that were honestly unexpected and I thoroughly enjoyed myself. Though, I have two small bits of criticism.

Apostrophes(') should really only be used for thoughts; while speech should be represented by quotation marks(").

Other than that, what was up with those mini-titles? They seemed kinda interesting for a bit, but quickly turned old. At the least, you should decrease the frequency of them. They were a nice touch, but a tad overdone in this particular situation.

Other than that, you did really good. You'll probably be an expert by, like, the third or fourth chapter with how things are going.
Moey25 chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
wow. i love this. a lot. please update SOON!
CrimsonBlade117 chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
That was really good. I'm very interested in reading the next chapter of this story and I'm definitely adding you to my favorites with no hesitation. It feels right, the story just feels right, the flow works very well and you express the characters emotion very well.

Suddenly the very voice of God booms from all around, "Yeah, that was awesome! You're a pretty kickass writer, I'm so looking down from the mountain and seeing that this story is pretty damn good...make that hella good!"

God...what did I say about using my reviews of stories on to manifest yourself?

"You...said...not to?"

Yes, precisely. *Makes motion of using whole body to roll up a newspaper larger than a moderate castle* Now you know this hurts me more than it hurts you! You sure have to keep those loving deities under wraps, haha.

"But that story was so good!"

Yes...yes it was. I guess I'll let it go this time. *Drops the huge newspaper onto the ground causing several volcanic eruptions in Austrailia.

*whisper* That was a joke...

But not a joke; keep up the good work, I really enjoyed reading your story. (Insert shameless self promotion) And I think you would really like my stories...huh? *hint hint, wink wink!* haha.

*Adds to Author Alert, Favorite Authors and Favorite Stories list*

Keep up the good work and I'll keep loving it,

ravenloganx3 chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
aw this is so good! i am excited for the next chapter!
Blues59 chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
Intresting. I'm cerious as to where this is going. UPDATE!
mattchew chapter 1 . 12/5/2006