Reviews for You Save Me
DarkLinkBlade chapter 10 . 3/5/2013
Awesome story please update soon.

(the name is my ff name I'm just too lazy to log in)
Thisisentertaining chapter 10 . 1/20/2013
Oh my goodness... This might be my very favorite Beast Boy fic... EVER! YOU HAVE TO WRITE MORE!] I swear I will hire a private detective to find out where you like and hold you hostage until you wright the next chapter. This was amazing! You had such a goo combination of canon and non, without making it seem disjointed. I really love it! Pleaze wright more. yyou have no clue how sad I was to see that there were no more chapters when I reached ten. You stopped at such an intense spot too. I love your story, please continue!
Toxic love chapter 10 . 1/19/2013
AMAZING STORY! I actually stayed up for seven hours reading all 10 chapters ! Really great . I loved raven in this story she was aswome and you did an awsome splened job! Keep up the terrific work! :D
Annab1119 chapter 10 . 11/23/2012
ahhh! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! there! are! no! more! chapters! nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooo!

omigod omigod omigod! what happens next?! jesus! i need to know!
FelineWithAnAttitude chapter 10 . 9/12/2012
I...Love...This...Story
please write more
MetaLatias chapter 10 . 3/1/2012
Is this already the end? Shouldn't there be at least one more chapter?
bubbajack chapter 5 . 2/25/2012
Dang it looks like the Titans are gonna have a hard time being... well Titans if this keeps up! Hopefully BB and Rea decide to wake up soon.
bubbajack chapter 4 . 2/25/2012
Nice job Liss. I think Robin just made a VERY big mistake...
bubbajack chapter 3 . 2/25/2012
Nice job once again. I really like this fic Liss and wish to see it continued so if you need help with the plot or sumthin just let me know cause I'd be glad to help ok?
bubbajack chapter 2 . 2/25/2012
Well it HAS been awhile if Ive forgotten how this chapter ends. Great job!
bubbajack chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Nice job on this first chapter of your first fic. Ive actually read this fic before. But that was a while ago before I had an account and was able to leave reviews. Great job and I DO hope you update soon it is 2012 afterall.
obsessivereader95 chapter 10 . 10/4/2011
ok, are you alright? i read the note on your profile, and you were supposed to post may of last year. either you are a better procrastinator than me (which is definitely saying something) or you aren't writing anymore for some reason. of course, my melodramatic mind jumps to the worst, but i'm hoping that's not the case...

i really love this story! plenty of action and realistic, in-character reactions. nice plot twists, too. i'm really hoping you update soon!

~or95
moonkitty717 chapter 10 . 5/18/2011
This is honestly one of the BEST teen titans fics ive ever read in ALL MY LIFE...i love it 100% & everything about it is just perfect...plz do continue, as ive been hooked on it from the beginning, im still hooked on it now, and i am dying to know what happens next...;)x
star girl chapter 10 . 4/21/2011
please continue you are very gifted
FF8cerberus chapter 10 . 1/8/2011
This story is awesome. Really enjoying reading it. Hope they all make it out ok.
315 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »