Reviews for You Save Me
bubbajack chapter 4 . 2/25/2012
Nice job Liss. I think Robin just made a VERY big mistake...
bubbajack chapter 3 . 2/25/2012
Nice job once again. I really like this fic Liss and wish to see it continued so if you need help with the plot or sumthin just let me know cause I'd be glad to help ok?
bubbajack chapter 2 . 2/25/2012
Well it HAS been awhile if Ive forgotten how this chapter ends. Great job!
bubbajack chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Nice job on this first chapter of your first fic. Ive actually read this fic before. But that was a while ago before I had an account and was able to leave reviews. Great job and I DO hope you update soon it is 2012 afterall.
obsessivereader95 chapter 10 . 10/4/2011
ok, are you alright? i read the note on your profile, and you were supposed to post may of last year. either you are a better procrastinator than me (which is definitely saying something) or you aren't writing anymore for some reason. of course, my melodramatic mind jumps to the worst, but i'm hoping that's not the case...

i really love this story! plenty of action and realistic, in-character reactions. nice plot twists, too. i'm really hoping you update soon!

~or95
moonkitty717 chapter 10 . 5/18/2011
This is honestly one of the BEST teen titans fics ive ever read in ALL MY LIFE...i love it 100% & everything about it is just perfect...plz do continue, as ive been hooked on it from the beginning, im still hooked on it now, and i am dying to know what happens next...;)x
star girl chapter 10 . 4/21/2011
please continue you are very gifted
FF8cerberus chapter 10 . 1/8/2011
This story is awesome. Really enjoying reading it. Hope they all make it out ok.
Fayari chapter 10 . 11/10/2010
Of course it would be Niles Caulder. It's *always* Niles Caulder! God, I hate the guy.
Sar-HPfan1 chapter 10 . 10/25/2010
OMG so I know you haven't added anything since like aug. of 07 but if you could find it in your heart to finish it soon haha I got so into this story haha you can see my response as Angels7 on Deviant Art haha I'm like so into this story. I can like see it like a movie in my minds eye i'm like so AHH love it Please finish soon thanks
ScareFace1000 chapter 10 . 10/9/2010
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! I have read this story in a year now, but wher is the rest of it? Do you like to trorturate me, or something? It is just so... so... amazing story! UPDATE UPDATE and before anything happens let me tell you one thing... UPDATE! OR I GONNA DIE! And I mean it, I am a person that is really critical to stories, but this story is so awsone and if anyone AND I MEAN ANYONE! send you a flame I gonna #### ***... GRRR! By the way, please update soon, I can't wait:)
ccvcvcvcc chapter 10 . 8/18/2010
wow continue please
newboy chapter 10 . 6/7/2010
I have read your story many times over and I really enjoy it, I hope you will update soon. I do have a question, do the rest of the titans know the full story of register, the fact that he killed beast boy's parents and did experiments on him that involved electrocuting his hands. I know they are aware that some experiments were done, but is that all they know or did raven tell them the full story. If they don't know then I am curious to there reactions when they find out. Starfire in particular is really mad at what she is aware of that has been done to beast boy, I can only imagine her fury when she learns the rest, looking forward to your next update.
TTJennyAmuure chapter 10 . 5/3/2010
Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! whats gonna happen! please update!
Dorky-Rae chapter 10 . 4/20/2010
O.o holy crap this story is freaking amazing! I realize it's been like 3 years, but i hope you plan on continuing this story, i wanna see how everything ends up in the end.
308 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »