Reviews for You Save Me
FF8cerberus chapter 10 . 1/8/2011
This story is awesome. Really enjoying reading it. Hope they all make it out ok.
Fayari chapter 10 . 11/10/2010
Of course it would be Niles Caulder. It's *always* Niles Caulder! God, I hate the guy.
Sar-HPfan1 chapter 10 . 10/25/2010
OMG so I know you haven't added anything since like aug. of 07 but if you could find it in your heart to finish it soon haha I got so into this story haha you can see my response as Angels7 on Deviant Art haha I'm like so into this story. I can like see it like a movie in my minds eye i'm like so AHH love it Please finish soon thanks
ScareFace1000 chapter 10 . 10/9/2010
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! I have read this story in a year now, but wher is the rest of it? Do you like to trorturate me, or something? It is just so... so... amazing story! UPDATE UPDATE and before anything happens let me tell you one thing... UPDATE! OR I GONNA DIE! And I mean it, I am a person that is really critical to stories, but this story is so awsone and if anyone AND I MEAN ANYONE! send you a flame I gonna #### ***... GRRR! By the way, please update soon, I can't wait:)
ccvcvcvcc chapter 10 . 8/18/2010
wow continue please
newboy chapter 10 . 6/7/2010
I have read your story many times over and I really enjoy it, I hope you will update soon. I do have a question, do the rest of the titans know the full story of register, the fact that he killed beast boy's parents and did experiments on him that involved electrocuting his hands. I know they are aware that some experiments were done, but is that all they know or did raven tell them the full story. If they don't know then I am curious to there reactions when they find out. Starfire in particular is really mad at what she is aware of that has been done to beast boy, I can only imagine her fury when she learns the rest, looking forward to your next update.
TTJennyAmuure chapter 10 . 5/3/2010
Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! whats gonna happen! please update!
Dorky-Rae chapter 10 . 4/20/2010
O.o holy crap this story is freaking amazing! I realize it's been like 3 years, but i hope you plan on continuing this story, i wanna see how everything ends up in the end.
jenn chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
AMAZING story by the way. but i noticed that you said on your profile that we should expect an update... please post it soon i so want to know what happens!
Guptanation chapter 10 . 3/26/2010
Sweet story! I look forward to the next chapter :)
Aislyn Marie chapter 10 . 3/16/2010
I really, really like this story. I hope you put up the next chapter sometime soon.
azxJenS chapter 10 . 10/28/2009
Booyah! Woot~! Please tell me you haven't abandoned this story cause that would suck like hell! T-T It's completely interesting and totally awesome! I hate groveling but... Please plz plz update! XO
azxJenS chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Just one little comment: AWESOME!
ZeroVInfinity chapter 10 . 9/6/2009
*agonized groan* such a long hiatus! and at a cliff hanger too! aw, i gotta know what happens...you got me addicted to this story! (i used my three day weekend to get through it between homework and housework) *whine* are you ever going back to it? (i understand if you're busy...but this is a really remarkable story (one of those fanfics that could be book potential)
DarkXRachel chapter 10 . 6/14/2009
Wow. I love the way you seem to get the feeling of pain and loss throughout the story from BB and the others. You've done really well of capturing thier personalities and I love the plot. Before I read this chapter, (I obviously read the one before.) I thought it might have been Mentos, but I like the twist. Please update soon, I really can't wait to continue reading this. Keep it up! -
316 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »