Reviews for Deadly Affection
SilverStorm06 chapter 6 . 1/31/2007
So, I bet the spirit is some dead woman's ghost who takes on the forms of a guy's dead lover to egg him on to commit suicide. Good story! :)
friendly chapter 6 . 1/31/2007
good job.. I like this story keep it up...
doyoufeellikeyourfallingdown chapter 6 . 1/31/2007
“Yeah, laugh it up chuckles, ‘cause you’re next”

omg i was dying of laughter when i read this. definatly something dean would say! i just love the brotherly banter you right, its so funny

hmm i like the plot forming. its weird that the cuts had no emf charge. but i am glad dean i taking sam word for it that this is something that they need to look into.

thanks for the review response,

~Hilary
jessiepotter11390 chapter 6 . 1/30/2007
This is really good! And don't worry, the chapter lengths are fine. Keep writing!
doyoufeellikeyourfallingdown chapter 5 . 1/15/2007
This story is SOO good. i love the brotherly cuteness! hurt sam, worried dean, they make my life. haha Its a great read, keep it up! i can't wait for the next chapter!
swenglish chapter 5 . 1/8/2007
I really like this story. The brother moments combined with Sam being sick is awesome. Really really great work there. I hope that you post another chapter very soon :)
samantha-dean chapter 5 . 1/8/2007
exellant ,keep going !
Shadewolf7 chapter 4 . 12/26/2006
Ouch... best come up with another chapter! I like!
Kaewi chapter 4 . 12/25/2006
This definitely has me interested! I'll be reading the next chapter when you post it. Great start D
Faith the Apostle chapter 4 . 12/24/2006
UPDaTE SOoN!
heartfallen chapter 4 . 12/24/2006
I was on the edge of my seat reading this excellent story. Your writing style blows me away and gives me the chills all at the same time. I LOVE this story! Keep up the fantastic work
friendly chapter 4 . 12/24/2006
ok so why is sam so pissed at dean? great job...I really like this story
JoeyJonasPower chapter 4 . 12/24/2006
AW! Poor Dean...he just wanted to help Sam and Sam snaps at him!

I cant wait for your update!
Shadewolf7 chapter 3 . 12/15/2006
Interesting start... keep going! Now I'm all curious...
Charmedp3123 chapter 3 . 12/14/2006
wow! I loved the detail in the chapter! Please continue soon!
42 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »