Reviews for Choose Your Poison
ElaIY chapter 4 . 1/30/2008
I've just read the whole thing and I loved it. The idea is very good and entertaining...and very well written! I loved NP, they're my secret love even though I adore LP, lol update asap please, can't wait!
Remilyon chapter 4 . 11/9/2007
AH. I cannot believe this. I think that i really really really need to read now of this. So you need a muse i can hunt one down for you really i can.
Sparks6 chapter 4 . 8/6/2007
Ahh, you haven't updated this story in like 4months. Is it a lost cause? I seriously hope not. This is one of the best original ideas I have read. Please! don't give up on this story.

Hope to see another update soon :)
Sparks6 chapter 3 . 8/6/2007
“I’m him.” Tommy Lee Lucas gestured to Lucas. “He’s me. You can’t love him and hate me, honey. That’s like saying you hate semen but love giving blow jobs.”

Haha, nice analogy.

Great chapter, great writing!
Sparks6 chapter 2 . 8/6/2007
So good.

Can't wait to see where she's chooses next.
Sparks6 chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Okay, I can't believe I've just come across this story now.

The basis of this story is wonderful. Great work.
HeavenLee03 chapter 4 . 7/17/2007
this is really good, I love the humor in this, the first chapter is my fav. thus far. Anyways I hope u'll update soon.
Deanie chapter 4 . 7/14/2007
Im loving this fic and think the whole idea of it is great. Im a Leyton fan but I always wondered what would happen if they never got together.

Im especially loving the Angel of Death Peyton and Tommy Lee Lucas!

Please update soon!:)
abbyfan chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
So in all honesty, this is probably one of the smartest and most well-written OTH stories I've stumbled upon in quite some time. Luckily for me I'm crazy into AU stories so this was definitely up my alley and extremely well-written to boot. Anyway, I really hope you continue this. I'm excited to think of all the places you could possibly take each chapter. Please continue soon!
Mimi The Witch chapter 4 . 5/3/2007
Wah, you updated! I was getting worried...

Awesome chappie, I am begging you to UD soon!
kaligator chapter 4 . 5/2/2007
i loved it. but leyton and naley are the way the couples will come out most happy. poor luke. update soon. i loved it when keith came in oh and regulr luke.
Leyton-equals-TrueLoveAlways chapter 4 . 5/1/2007
i liked the update. you had me worried for a while that she'd choosr pathan, ewe. the end was hilarious. id love if you did season one, if leyton didnt run from luc at the party or if they did get together in the motel. ir must be so much fun writing this, all the possibilities. caznt wait4more. i hope it can end happy for leyton.[ even goth leyton are meant for each other] lol
NluvTHG12 chapter 4 . 5/1/2007
so what will she pick? please update asap!
CHLPlove chapter 4 . 4/30/2007
YAYAYAAYAYAY!

-seriously, I was so excited when I saw this fanfic updated. Absolutely love the idea of this story. Too bad you didn't give away the next scenario :( but I guess your still thinking about it too lol.

Anyway, hope the next update doesn't take so long, because this story is too good.
mjgchick chapter 4 . 4/30/2007
R0TFLMFAO that was hilarious at the end and umm hot Pangel and TLL is my guilty ship lmao

aww that would be hard umm i mean how hard damn that word HARD keeps coming back lmao and ways this is a tuff decision for Peyt poor girl wants to save the love of her life but then she'd hurt alot of people ah thats hard to choose update soon please i have cookies lol.