Reviews for The Language of Flowers
End Noesis chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
So beautiful! I love all the flower talk. I, too, thought it was about Syaoran and Sakura. What a wonderful twist!
Eve Royal chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
That's so cute... I didn't figure out who you were talking about until the end, but after I found out, I read it again and it was so sweet. It really was.

Eve
Seductive Venus chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
i thought it was syaoran and sakura. but then you hinted that she might be a cherry blossom who'd die after bloom and then it became a suspicion. and then it was fujitaka and nadeshiko. it's a very good story :)
YunCynImaginator chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
The love between Fujitaka and Nadeshiko was clearly and well portrayed. And Sonomi was also well done. Brilliant!
drinktea chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
This was such a... nice piece. God, I hate that word. Nice. But I can't really find the right words at 11:31 pm to describe this. It's definetely original and well composed. I really like the flowers analogy. Wonderful.
Reine chapter 1 . 11/1/2002
Nice.- Although I didn't understand it very well... I tried to reread it, but I can't get it still. Can you tell me what it means?
SillyNiecy chapter 1 . 4/6/2002
i thought that this one was really pretty as well! very whimisical (spelling?) whatever. if that is the right word n e ways.

ja

S*N

-MtSoIgwy...
meimei chapter 1 . 4/5/2002
Utsukushii desu wa! your writing style is matched by only the very few out there, yet so unique! i loved the fic, oshigoto ganbatte yo!
butterscotch5 chapter 1 . 3/30/2002
Woah.. that was REALLY nice. I didn't have any clue who you were writing about... but you know, it was still beautiful, whoever they were. It was Sakura's parents, right? It could also be applied for SS. Wow, it was really nice. It reveals a much romantic side of... the guy. -_-() sorry. I don't want to get sakura's dad's name wrong. Fujitaka... or something similar. Of course, if it was them. Very nicely done! Bravo!
Moonlit Rain chapter 1 . 3/15/2002
THAT WAS SWEET!
Aya chapter 1 . 7/1/2001
Fujitaka's sincere and compassionate mental voice is exquisitely captured here, giving us a picture delicately touched by nostalgia/remembrance, understanding, love, and loss. Your 40 minutes were well spent in capturing the enormity of his love for Nadeshiko while doing justice to all mentioned. Superb! _
The Old Sumi-chan chapter 1 . 6/23/2001
Like all your Stories, I loved it. BEAUTIFUL! Absolutely wonderful! ...how come you're never on AIM anymore?
Chelle chapter 1 . 6/23/2001
Oooh! I like it, Suppi-chan! Of course, what have you written that I didn't like? Nothing, that's what. Heh...prickly...that's our Sonomi-san. _ -Chelle
Circe chapter 1 . 6/23/2001
*Sigh* I like it. A lot. It's very bitter-sweet.
The Flower Child chapter 1 . 6/23/2001
I saw flowers, so I had to read! - It was very good. I like. Flowers good, I like them, too.