Reviews for His Little Sister
Crazy13anana chapter 10 . 3/10
Dude! Itz been eight years, I wanna know more, I am unsatisfied, gimme the ending and the reaction and the first crush and Snapes expression, don't leave me hangin!
RoseRainWithLove25 chapter 10 . 11/21/2016
NO ! WHY DID YOU STOP I AM CRYING.
If you are really having some trouble figuring out where to go from here I have a few suggestions. you can have it where Harry confides in Snape she would have to leave the a**holes . snape than takes her to the Weasleys just because you know Molly is so nurturing or some thing hopefully though you give her a fit more back bone.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/9/2016
Awesome pleas update
Ravenclawprinces chapter 10 . 9/24/2016
OMG UPDATE! PLEASE I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO FAITH!
I really want Harry to tell Snape about it too!
PLEASE UPDATE YOUR STORY IS SO GODDAMN AMAZING! You are SO talented
Anonymous chapter 10 . 5/27/2016
Plz. Update it has been a total of seven years and 13 days
Guest chapter 10 . 12/4/2015
Another chapter
Loveless150050 chapter 10 . 11/21/2015
Ok, I have a few complaints but mostly it's good, I just want longer chapters
Loveless150050 chapter 3 . 11/21/2015
How old is faith? How much younger is she go Harry
Iloveyourstory chapter 10 . 8/20/2015
Hi! I really really love your story! Please write more! The only criticism I have is that you said that Faith is Harry's little sister- and in this one you put she is his twin. Apart from that- fantastic! Keep writing!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/11/2015
Crap! I need you to continue this! I love this story! And you ended on a cliff hanger! Oi, why do I always read the amazing abandoned stories?
Guest chapter 10 . 6/7/2015
Update
Guest chapter 10 . 8/8/2014
It's really good please do more!
woogeo chapter 10 . 4/23/2014
this is a great story plz update soon. 3
xLoneS chapter 10 . 4/16/2014
Please Update! Come on, it's been five years, already! Five! If you're going to discontinue it, at least tell us. or maybe you just forgotten about it. Don't worry, I understand if you did. But if you just simply ignored our calls to you, well, I don't know. I don't want be mean. So, please?!
elbowsock chapter 10 . 3/16/2014
Cmon can you please continue? Talk about cliffhanger!