Reviews for The Things We Wish We Knew
Aldara Gaea chapter 5 . 7/26/2008
Man, this is soo good! The intensity is brilliant, and I'm totally drawn into the story. Even if it isn't going exactly how SM said... but still. Wow-I really hope you keep this fic going. I wanna know what happens!
PoorlyKnitted chapter 5 . 5/1/2008
No! Not the truck! *tears* SO sad...
PoorlyKnitted chapter 2 . 4/30/2008
I like it! So dark but lovely! Just my style...
iluvzuzu chapter 5 . 4/8/2008
Well, I must have missed the first announcement, but I must say I'm glad to know you weren't hurt too badly.

And also, I am very happy that i have caugfht up with the reading, for now I can say "UPDATE SOON! YOUR STORY FRIGGIN ROCKS!"

so, uh, update soon. your story friggin rocks.
iluvzuzu chapter 4 . 4/8/2008
Aw, that's so cute. I love Jasper. Have I mentioned how much I love him? Bceause I do. And they way you portray him in this story is simply fabulous. I love it.
iluvzuzu chapter 3 . 4/8/2008
As I said, this is good.

But HA. I found a critique. You should put whose POV it is at teh top of the chapter. You don't actually have to say "Alice's POV" because this is somewhat tacky, but you should at least write "ALICE" so we know whose mind we're in.

That is all.
iluvzuzu chapter 2 . 4/8/2008
This is SO SUPER GOOD.

I feel bad, because you probably want criticism, and I have no criticism, because it's so freaking GOOD.

Gah. It's fabulous.
jashaw chapter 5 . 11/5/2007
Oh good can't wait for more of this story I really like it so far.
HoneyBunch3 chapter 5 . 10/27/2007
great! so when r going to update? u seriosuly have talent
Daimios chapter 5 . 10/18/2007
Haha, it took me forever to notice the little message you left for me! I have definitely been having a busy semester-anatomy, organic chemistry, and pre-calculus are total time killers :P. Organic chemistry is the hardest so if I don't start eating, sleeping, and breathing it, I'm never going to get As on my tests .
Alunamai chapter 4 . 9/24/2007
I liked it...

Your quotation was wrong on one thing.

Bard never said "What's in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet."

The line was spoken by Juliet from Romeo and Juliet, which is by Shakespear.

But i love the story, do continue!
annahelenamccrea chapter 2 . 9/23/2007
um. amazingly written, but isn't it at all creepy that they kissed and they barely knew eachother?
La-Garce-Fille chapter 4 . 8/17/2007
OMG.

Love.

Update whenever you can.

-LGF ;)
Isabella Marie chapter 5 . 5/26/2007
i really hope that u have time to write more soon, but hey we all have to eat

by the way u r very good:)
epona04 chapter 4 . 5/25/2007
aw this is so ...beautiful, your writing just seems to flow effortlessly. very poetic and descritptive, a pleasure to read