Reviews for Chocolate Chip Pancakes
OOOh I ForgotOO chapter 3 . 3/8
its
I PREDICT iwilldieinahole and shikamarumarrytemari (OTHER)
i just forgot to put it sorry :P
I PREDICT iwilldieinahole chapter 3 . 3/8
CUTE
STORY!
well i bit like chocolate chip pancakes and i like vannila ice cream and cute story line
I PREDICT iwilldieinahole and shikamarumarrytemari chapter 3 . 3/8
Cool Story.
i do like chocolate chip pancakes too and chocolate ice cream and strawberry ice cream too but i do preper chocolate chip cookies witch matching milk (lol christmas stlye :P) and it have a good story lane too :]
I PREDICT dieinaholebitch LOL CHANGED chapter 3 . 3/8
great story!
well i like chocolate chip pancakes too...but i like two types of ice cream,candy flavored ice cream,and bubblegum flavored ice cream (you can blow it like a real bubblegum! but sometimes not) and the story rocks but bit lame because you make the baby girl than boy duh!
Sakura Egg chapter 3 . 3/8
N-nice story...
i do like chocolate chip pancakes b-but i want w-with rainbow sprinkles o-on it [am so-sorry because i-it got rain-rainbow sprinkles]
but i-i like coo-cookies and cream i-ice cream.a-and a ni-nice story i-i like it keep u-up the go-good work! _

Sâkürâ Ëgg
JokerOfSpades chapter 3 . 12/23/2013
Love the last line awesome and hilarious! still laughing, it has taken 2 minutes for me to write this! great job
narasuna4ev chapter 3 . 7/26/2012
luv it
JERUSALEM's Bride chapter 2 . 4/13/2012
for a second there i really thought that the restaurants name was "insert cheesy-sounding restaurant name" and then i was like "oh. duh"
angrywolfgirl chapter 3 . 8/24/2011
that's hilarious!
angrywolfgirl chapter 2 . 8/24/2011
this is a great story!
Effie-a chapter 3 . 12/15/2010
Loved it please write another one you are amazing!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/1/2010
MORE MORE MORE
Sinvade chapter 3 . 5/15/2010
I really liked that.

Im a ShikaTema shipper anyway, but even if I wasnt, Id be after reading your fic.

While reading that, I chuckled or awwwed at places - its really sweet and realistic too.

But probably it would have been funnier to make Temari crave for chocolate chip pancakes in the third chapter, just to keep the line going. But its fine that way too.

You kept them well in character. This pairing is deep and at the same time it has a really cool simplicity to it. You manage to catch both sides.

I think I have to visit your profile...
Karatekid-Ninja chapter 3 . 4/13/2010
i loved the story, it was funny to read and i loved the way you made it end

can't wait to read more of your stuff

Karatekid-Ninja XD
The Dark Lord Drama el Llama chapter 3 . 1/25/2010
DEFINATELY Shikamaru-kun's kid. DEFINATELY.