Reviews for Chocolate Chip Pancakes
darkgoth chapter 3 . 2/1
please make another one you are really good and you should read "get out of my room'' its a shikatema fanfiction
SnowHusky20 chapter 3 . 1/9
this was so cute
Granaroma chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
Not bad actually even though the not-so-subtile presence of the author throughout the text annoyed me a little. The last lines were terribly cute !
OOOh I ForgotOO chapter 3 . 3/8/2015
its
I PREDICT iwilldieinahole and shikamarumarrytemari (OTHER)
i just forgot to put it sorry :P
I PREDICT iwilldieinahole chapter 3 . 3/8/2015
CUTE
STORY!
well i bit like chocolate chip pancakes and i like vannila ice cream and cute story line
I PREDICT iwilldieinahole and shikamarumarrytemari chapter 3 . 3/8/2015
Cool Story.
i do like chocolate chip pancakes too and chocolate ice cream and strawberry ice cream too but i do preper chocolate chip cookies witch matching milk (lol christmas stlye :P) and it have a good story lane too :]
I PREDICT dieinaholebitch LOL CHANGED chapter 3 . 3/8/2015
great story!
well i like chocolate chip pancakes too...but i like two types of ice cream,candy flavored ice cream,and bubblegum flavored ice cream (you can blow it like a real bubblegum! but sometimes not) and the story rocks but bit lame because you make the baby girl than boy duh!
Sakura Egg chapter 3 . 3/8/2015
N-nice story...
i do like chocolate chip pancakes b-but i want w-with rainbow sprinkles o-on it [am so-sorry because i-it got rain-rainbow sprinkles]
but i-i like coo-cookies and cream i-ice cream.a-and a ni-nice story i-i like it keep u-up the go-good work! _

Sâkürâ Ëgg
JokerOfSpades chapter 3 . 12/23/2013
Love the last line awesome and hilarious! still laughing, it has taken 2 minutes for me to write this! great job
narasuna4ev chapter 3 . 7/26/2012
luv it
JERUSALEM's Bride chapter 2 . 4/13/2012
for a second there i really thought that the restaurants name was "insert cheesy-sounding restaurant name" and then i was like "oh. duh"
angrywolfgirl chapter 3 . 8/24/2011
that's hilarious!
angrywolfgirl chapter 2 . 8/24/2011
this is a great story!
Effie-a chapter 3 . 12/15/2010
Loved it please write another one you are amazing!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/1/2010