Reviews for Seasonal Society
PotatoLizard chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
When I read "Sakura flowed into the room" I just thought of this giant blob in red oozing in through a doorway and then forming into Sakura...
Good job!
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Love this!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2013 was a great time of Christmas :)
Midnight Insomniac chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
So cute! I love it! _
ferbfletcherlover chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
who's ino's boyfriend?sai or choji or your own character?))
Just Lovely chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Wonderful story. It's just so sweet and cute and romantic. I really like how you just put everything together, it really detailed.
InosBane chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Just wonderful, you are a really gifted writer.
yumi-maki chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
Well if you hadn't said otherwise, I'd have thought they'd been married forever. They seem so comfortable together, as they should I suppose.

I love your humour - it's so subtle. This fic was so many different things that I don't know how to describe it but I like it, most definitely and it was a wonderful AU. I really feel like you just opened up a book and introduced me to people that I know but don't know at the same time. Brilliant job!
Ane-chan chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
aww cuteness
Matahari chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
It was nice reading this after Venus or Themis, actually. Now that I've seen this, I'm wondering what your continuations will be.

eeeee.eee.eeee chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
I was about to venture into "Young and Brilliant" and then "Venus or Themis" but thought it'd be better to have the full picture first. I always say AU's are dangerous ground, since you need tons of adapting and quite a few references to make it work, but when it's well done, it's a fine treat! I loved the backstories for all the couples, you dropped the information in such fashion that it was not only easy to follow, but also very belivable (I can see them all in the professions you picked; the dynamics of their friendship and the way the conversations were carried was also very well placed). The way you described the holiday encounter can be summed up as "cozy", just very heart-warming. I'm definitely looking forward to reading the other two related stories (I'll see to it right away!). As always, great job )
vargs chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
Seriously, how in the world do you come up with these AUs?

~Tsuki-chan _~-*
solfire chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
Hahaha, I loved the Rumors references.

That play is amazing!

Very good story, I liked it alot!
TemariSandyFan chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
awesome fic! i read the sasusaku and temashika and i loved them both! are the naruhina and nejten already out? if not, i cant wait to read them!
coconutmandarin chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
Hello high society. I have to admit Naruto AU is strange but this was a refreshing taster of things straight out of the pages of Vogue magazine. Makes me want Christmas almost.