Reviews for The Departed
mythica magic chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Aw! So cute! but so sad! There will always be hope! infacts its my middle name! RobXstar 4 everx
g3orgina chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
Boohoohoo! You made me cry! It was so nice, writing is very good. Thanks for sharing.

best wishes

g3orgina
DannyPhantomFanatic chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
Aw...it was so sad I got tears in my eyes! :( Very good though! Lots of detail, and I LOVED the pairing! ROBSTAR FOREVER!
Creative Spark chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
It's true, no one reviews any more. It is really depressing. I liked this, it was ok. I think it could be better with some work, but it is definatly ok as it is. :D

-Creative Spark
Valda chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
Aww! I loved this! It was so...real! All the feelings and the thoughts they shared.

You're amazing Ani! I'll never tire of your work!

X
The Silver Phoenix chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
Hey, I'm reviewing! .

Anyway... Great story, I liked it a lot! It's very touching, very emotional, very real. A bit tragic. But it's still a totally awesome story.

I think you need to work a bit on the punctuation in this story, it's a bit confusing at times; you might need to add in some extra commas and stuff. Please don't take this the wrong way, I'm not saying your story is bad or anything, this is a really, REALLY good story. Keep writing!

~The Silver Phoenix
PrincessNevermore chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
This is an awesome fic, though it is depressing, me and my friend. We cried for Robin and Starfire. I always get caught up in a story that sparks my interest, and your's was a story waiting to be read by millions. I hope you make more stories, hopefully not depressing ones, but all in all, you're an excellent writer, you use spectacular choice of words and great metaphors.. Hope all goes well for you, and happy writing.
teen freak chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
HAHAHAHA!

I AM THE FIRST ONE TO REVIEW THIS ONE-SHOT!

HAHAHAHAHA!

I HAVE CLAIMED THE THRONE OF EVILLE!

Ks, now that THAT'S over...

This was so sad... Stupid Richard, numnuts, dunderhead, asshole, gorgeous, almost married... *mumbles*

Write more!