Reviews for A First Time For Everything
fadedsolitude28 chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
I love your "claimer" and this story, too. I wish there were more Kuja/Garnet pairing fics. I love these two together.
kornflake chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
garnet looks SOO young! and kuja looks so...girly...AGH! my poor brain...
Amaunet3177 chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Great story...love the pairing
Oh Em Gawd chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
I love this. It's quite beautiful.
SaiyanWarrior200 chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
Nice, and the fact that you did it without a single word spoken between the two makes it even better, not many people can do that.
MysticSpiritus chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
Well... If Zidane only knew... Very well written. *claps*

Mystic
Metropolis Works chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
A. I am a major Kuja fan. More so, when people write him correctly and put him with other females instead of this yaoi and incest stuff that's been plaguing Bravo!

I like how you write. It's tasteful while at the same time clean and to the point. This is a point that I'm currently studying on. (Clean and tidy!) You write well. I encourage you, however, to make an actual story of this. Angst it and make it between Zidane and Garnet yet have Kuja as the affair. I would definately be in waiting for something as good as that!
cinnabonme chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
...Hmm...well, i admit never read anything like that before. Has this anythin to do with the actual story or is it just something that you wanted to write? Anyways, lovely descriptions (ahem)
The Obsidian Angel chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
Very well written. But I must admit the whole "no inner or outter dialogue" thing got to me... But I suppose that thats just the kind of story this is. Open to interpretation. Good job.
The Acid Rabbit chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
Wow man, that was totally fucking awesome! I wish I could write a story as hella cool as that story was. You really should write more, cause you're a totally fucking cool guy and you should be a world famous author and make tons of fucking money.