Reviews for Delicate Snowfall
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Aaahh that was so cute! grumpy ichigo has his own little way of caring for rukia. I can totally imagine him acting like the i-dont-care tough guy about the snow, but taking off his jacket anyway cuz he really does appreciate it. haha, ichi, u don't fool us!

Anyway that was really good!
huan05 chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Good job for explaining why Rukia loves snow so much and I can automatically link to why her Zanpakutou is snow oriented.

And yes, no sappy teary scenes, no cheesy confessions, no extremely dramatic kissing scene(oh gosh), just a simple 2 of them walking in the snow.
Bleigh chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
I liked it _
soulterror chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
wow loved it _
Pyromaniac-Girl chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
That was a cool fic.

It is funny how Rukia does not like the rain yet her zanpakutō is Ice based.

Have a good day!
Loba-J chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
hehe, Ichigo's a dork.

oh by the way, i like your wallpapers.
Selonianth chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
well rukia would also feel like that because her zanpakto is a snow based one
NEWandKIC chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Another fabulous story! Next time it snows I will definitely not put as many layers on, but if I GET HYPOTHERMIA, I'm telling my Mom it is your fault! Haha
kyahhhtiffy chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
that's a really good way to look at snow :) i commend you on your intelligency XD

uhm, it was cute at the end X)and i don't like rain that much either so i'm happy that i can connect

tiffy... haine?
Oliviax3 chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
I really liked this because I have only seen snow like... twice!

So reading this was a good feeling of what it's like... lol.
Anthony1989 chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
The snow is so much better than the heat. So is the rain.

Usually, when she asked him 'Do you think?' he answered dryly with, "Only when I'm forced to."

Haha, where did you come up with that?
AnGeLiCaNiMeKiTtY chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
I'm sure Rukia loves snow... her Zanpakto is made of it.. well, it's called SodeShirayuki... it's considered the prettiest Zanpakto not to mention it's pretty cool...Cute story by the way...
The Golden Koi chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
Nice writing and great descriptions! Write some more!

~TGK
Audley chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
Ah, very cute, very nice. I liked it very much! Thank you for writing it! The world can always use some well-written Rukichigo fluff, ne?

Have a Verry Merry Christmas!

Audley
chocolatereaper chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
oh! ah no you turning me in to a softy!