Reviews for It Makes Sense!
Lol!
The conquering wyrm chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
BAHAHAHAHA *wipes away a tear* that is frickin awsome
Devil Reader chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Heh, heh, he...very wacko...love it!
Maelstrom51210 chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Thank you. Just, thank you for this beautiful piece of literature.
LunarCatNinja chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
... This made me laugh... Strangely. It was a strange laugh. Great job!
Madhatter1981 chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Lovely, just lovely
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
How did she know beside logic
AllieOfGreenGables chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Just out of curiosity, why would fathers need to keep their sons away from Voldemort? He can't really rape them unless he Imperiuses them to, uh, pleasure him...and seeing as he hasn't any of the necessary organs, Voldie'd probably get more enjoyment out of a good back rub. Which, while somewhat uncomfortable, probably wouldn't exactly be traumatizing.
elemout chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Funny in the "so damn creepy and sick" way
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
XD
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
This is a one-shot, so don't bug me for more!
Unlikely. I think that the logic of Hermione's theory is faulty.
First, Voldemort's structure of body (like, no nose) is more likely due to Wormtail's incompetence while preparing the resurrection potion.
Second, who is P. Lotd Vice? I would advice you to ask Harry to look for Slytherin's books in snake-tongue; the Chamber of Secrets must have contained something inside it, besides the pet basilisk; and Salazar Slytherin has likely researched soul magic, to get reputation of the first Dark Lord.
Third, I can understand masochism, but due to a different reason: since only a masochist would put himself so openly into many battles, instead of covertly taking the Ministry over from inside; Tom Marvolo Riddle could have been the Minister, or the Head of Unspeakables, by now, if he didn't squander his genius. Compared to charming and influential person he could have been... Lord Voldemort is clearly a masochist.
Fourth, equipment or lack of it does not determine submissiveness or lack of it.
Fifth, I vehemently deny paedophilia. Consider that Voldemort generally avoids children. Maybe, he is afraid of them, a phobia? That's more likely.
Sixth, narcissism is possible because Voldemort has chosen a half-blood as more important target of the prophecy, instead of pure-blood - all of the later HarryVoldemort fights were caused by this one choice; and because Voldemort is arrogant in general.
whiskedaway chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
oh my god.

so awesome. PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF HAHAHAHA.
scorpioneldar chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
because she is the brightest wicth of her age voldie

and i am now tramatized for life

good work
LQ360MWJ chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
terrifying in the view of harry potter, but funny watching.
9foxgrl chapter 1 . 4/20/2012