Reviews for It Makes Sense!
DrangoWings chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
this made me ill. ewww. poor trousersnake, i'm a girl and i ave a problem with my emotions, even i cringed and crossed my legs! how the hell d'ya come up with something like that?
glassdreams chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
That is like...epic fun! I laughed...well, giggled a little, since it's really hard to make me outright laugh.
Gelasia Kidd chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Now one shot parody I can do xD This is great
Reason-Flower chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
OH.

MY.

GOD.

THAT IS BLOODY INSANE!

I laughed the whole way through. Although I have to wonder . . . how the blazes did you come up with it in the first place? See: above; re: insane. I'm adding this to my favourites simply because it's so incredibly outrageous. And hysterical, of course. Keep writing.
Avatrenai chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Oh Oh god i have a headache now... cant...stop...laughing
BlackRoseFire chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
That was just messed up. Funny, but messed up.
123-321 chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
LOL
X59 chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
funny.
Meredith Caerwyn chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
-Blink... blink. Opening mouth. No sound going out. Closing mouth. Blink. To stuned to speak.-

That was interesting... in a creepy, evil, perverted, Oh-my-god-I-cannot-breath-I-am-dying-from-shock kind of way... '-'

I like it. ;)
Rosewind Trill chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
LOL

you are one crazy person (in a good nutty kind of way) that has way too much time on there hands

think you can make another oneshot of what happens after
jaeriaxabielle chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
ROFL XD

“HOW DID SHE KNOW?”

this line definitely takes the cake!
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
Aha...*chokes*ahaha...*gasps for air*ahahahahah!

Oh. My. Lord... that was HILARIOUS! So wrong and yet so right. Leave it to Hermione to psychoanalyze Moldy and come up with such a brilliant answer.
lord Martiya chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Oh, my god... You are a genious...
Amanda chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
*picks herself up off the floor* thanks for the laugh. Hope you continue to update Uzumaki Harry :)
me chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
omg thats fucking creepy. but actually really well done.
115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »