Reviews for It Makes Sense!
Matt chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
So wrong, but so damn funny
Lady Salazar chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
OMG...

"HOW DID SHE KNOW?"

cracks up

That's just sick. Funny as hell, but sick. grins I suppose the same situation could be imagined with Orochimaru and Sasuke from Naruto.

is snickering

Sal
Anonyma chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
Hermione, the smartest witch ever known. It was just a matter of time before she exposed the truth.
EvilspyAchacia chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
Weird but funny

Very very weird

Kira
Selina Novella chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
He's not a eunich! But other then that...you say that like that's a bad thing...Poor Harry, no shags for him in this AU. *sad*

_ I love your introductions into things. Very good characterization on Hermione.
Ano. Nymous Twinflower chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
hey, why didn’t ever I think of that? because it does actually make sense, in a strange and twisted kind of way…
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
you cookie taker, you!
Senyor Fier Mensheir chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
Damn. This reminded me of one of my other fics. Funny as hell. 5/5 perfect score.
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
*snciker*
Mala Suerte chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
LOL Oh my god! This is hilarious!
islington bus no. 199 chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
Haha, that's so funny. Poor Harry! It's such a crazy idea that it almost works. Oh dear!
Mage-Alia chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
OH MY GOD!

Oh geeze, I will never understand how you come up with this stuff. Pure gold I tell you. Anything that has me laughing that hard has to be good. The image though, is more than a little disturbing and I agree entirely with Harry when he's shreiking “Keep that perverted bastard away from me!”.

Creepy and amusing... good job!

Mage
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
I love Harry's reaction.
Duraiken chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
... Bwahahahahaha! hheheheheheheh... sorry... heheh... had... to... get... that... heheheheheh... out of... heh.. my system... heheheh. Oh man. You had me the moment I read the following -

“My theory,” Hermione said proudly, her voice carrying to every corner of the Great Hall, “is that You-Know-Who is a submissive masochistic homosexual pedophile who is completely fixated on Harry because of narcissistic tendencies...

Heh. Oh man. I just starting cracking up, had switch over to another window. Heheheh. You're still high off of your stash of Raikiri "inspiration" crack aren't you? Heh... Wonder what Sakura's Harem would be like, treated like this, though that was pretty absurd from the getgo too. Hm... What if Ginny and/or Hermione got a visit from Desire the Endless? Would that kind of lust/desire "aura" even work on Luna Lovegood? Would anybody be able to notice if it did?
mika chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
omg.

crackfic XD

loved it

"it actually makes sense!"

poor harry!

and hermione HAS ot be a perv to come up with that one

XD!