Reviews for It Makes Sense!
LynnGryphon chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
That..is evil, wrong...and fuckin hilarious! I love it!
unknownwarrior chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
*Anime sweatdrops* Okey. Funny but weird
Matt chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
So wrong, but so damn funny
Lady Salazar chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
OMG...

"HOW DID SHE KNOW?"

cracks up

That's just sick. Funny as hell, but sick. grins I suppose the same situation could be imagined with Orochimaru and Sasuke from Naruto.

is snickering

~Sal
Anonyma chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
Hermione, the smartest witch ever known. It was just a matter of time before she exposed the truth.
EvilspyAchacia chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
Weird but funny

Very very weird

Kira
Selina Novella chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
He's not a eunich! But other then that...you say that like that's a bad thing...Poor Harry, no shags for him in this AU. *sad*

_ I love your introductions into things. Very good characterization on Hermione.
Ano. Nymous Twinflower chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
hey, why didn’t ever I think of that? because it does actually make sense, in a strange and twisted kind of way…
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
you cookie taker, you!
Senyor Fier Mensheir chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
Damn. This reminded me of one of my other fics. Funny as hell. 5/5 perfect score.
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
*snciker*
Mala Suerte chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
LOL Oh my god! This is hilarious!
islington bus no. 199 chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
Haha, that's so funny. Poor Harry! It's such a crazy idea that it almost works. Oh dear!
Mage-Alia chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
OH MY GOD!

Oh geeze, I will never understand how you come up with this stuff. Pure gold I tell you. Anything that has me laughing that hard has to be good. The image though, is more than a little disturbing and I agree entirely with Harry when he's shreiking “Keep that perverted bastard away from me!”.

Creepy and amusing... good job!

Mage