Reviews for The Greenwood Tree
TeaAndThings chapter 65 . 6/6
Oh that was lovely. Really, really great. I wish the end wasn't so short and abrupt! I am sad this is over. I want to live in their world a little longer. Thank you for writing this!
TeaAndThings chapter 30 . 6/6
You are most definitely a writer. Please never tell yourself otherwise! Thanks for the tips in writing in first person :)
TeaAndThings chapter 9 . 6/5
Another night, another story of yours to stay up foe. I am loving this so far, Erik's pov is so well written.
Kanouchi chapter 65 . 3/10
a really nice fic. i'm glad they got to live a long and happy life together (:
Kanouchi chapter 57 . 3/10
Oh thank goodness lol
Kanouchi chapter 56 . 3/10
WHAT THE HECK NADIR?
Kanouchi chapter 53 . 3/10
I can't believe Christine just tricked Erik into asking her to marry him! haha. too adorable
Kanouchi chapter 23 . 3/9
So much beautiful tenderness in this chapter. Christine is clearly disturbed by his face, but still has conflicting emotions about him. The kiss on the cheek... gah! And she gave him her number. I love it
phat-snake chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
I dig your style so far. Erik feels the way I imagine he would.
inkheartedg1rl chapter 65 . 12/6/2016
This story was so excellent! I loved your characterization of Erik, and the plot was wonderful and engaging! Well done 3
LoudLewdLyricalMiracle chapter 65 . 10/5/2016
This story was a work of art. Very beautiful and full of elegance. I loved your style of writing. I noticed this tale was told very much like Interview With a Vampire. Was that purposeful? To theme him as a monster with much more to his story as Rice did? If so it was very well executed. I hope you have original novels published. Your own Erik would scorn you for keeping your gift from the world if you don't.
Bergamotte chapter 65 . 7/15/2016
Soignante, The Greenwood Tree was a delight to read, so deep, so real. I think you've captured the essence of Erik. And you've given him a perfect Christine.
Child of Dreams chapter 53 . 5/19/2016
(sighs enviously)
Oh, what I wouldn't give to marry Erik myself!
Kat chapter 65 . 3/8/2016
Holy crap. It's 5:30 am and I've been up reading this for the past 12 hours. This is almost 10 years old and I have no idea if you'll read this, but if you ever do:
You did the impossible, and made a compelling retelling of an old story. Thank you for this gift.
Guest chapter 65 . 12/30/2015