Reviews for Camouflage
Kuran-Bella chapter 24 . 12/5/2017
Es increible la historia gracias por compartirla con nosotros!siguela plisssss!
RemyLeVampiress chapter 24 . 9/4/2017
Absolutely done story. Very well written, some and original plot that draws you in. I look forward to reading the rest as you write.
nancy103 chapter 24 . 9/3/2017
This chapter answers a few questions that I had with this story. It also creates a bunch more in my head. Excellent update. I really love this story. Very different with a flair of the supernatural. Thanks for updating!
Prl16 chapter 24 . 9/2/2017
Yes! New chapter! Is always amazing to read an update from this story. I liked the parallel scenarios, the concept of them destined to be together, how Vegeta came this far on his purpose with Vegetasei and how it is not how is supposed to be. Very interesting all this things happening in Rukozah. And King Vegeta knowing what was going to happen all along, wow.
Guest chapter 24 . 9/1/2017
this story is just so good. all the mystery/fantasy, the multiple plot lines and just how things from the past, present, future and parallel universes all just weave in and out... crazy in love with this. can't wait until the next chapter!
LVR4Trunks-n-Vegeta chapter 24 . 8/31/2017
Who is "It"? Who's after Bulma? Will Bulma and Vegeta find their way to the Temple? Update again soon
Guest chapter 24 . 8/31/2017
Every time I see an update for this story, it makes me want to go back and read everything again! The long periods between updates does tend to make me lose faith in this story but then you update and I'm all in again lol. You've got an amazing story here. The world you've created for these brilliant characters... most time I have no words on how to express how I feel after reading each chapter. Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 23 . 6/19/2017
AHHHH! I found this glorious piece of fanfiction too late (maybe too soon?) and now must endure my own suffering of waiting for the continuation to appear when it is ready to do so. Your writing is fabulous, sophisticated beyond the vast majority of fanfic pieces out there. This particularly darker take on my favourite couple is awesome. Very true to what a mass murderer and a silver-spoon-in-mouth princess with a heck of a brain in her would be like. LOVE LOVE LOVE! Sending you lots of positive, 'please write as quickly as you can', vibes from Canada!
Guest chapter 10 . 6/2/2017
I really miss this story so I had to reread it! Hope you update soon! This is a great story and one of the best Vegebul fics out there!
ladyg228 chapter 23 . 12/9/2016
aaaaaahhhhhh I don't even know where to start but this was so GOOD . I need MORE! following this story D haha can't wait for the next update
ThundrousManner chapter 1 . 12/2/2016
I have read your story up until the last chapter posted and I have to tell you I am in awe. The complexity and style with which you write is captivating. I have never enjoyed a fanfiction as much as I have this one. Well done. And please post more!
nancy103 chapter 23 . 11/10/2016
Whatever It is, it is powerful. And definitely knows some fancy mojo voodoo stuff.
Thanks for the update and congrats on the nomination!
Spellweaver10 chapter 23 . 11/8/2016
Awful at updating you may be(even though it is understandable) but this is well written nevertheless.
Niko8 chapter 23 . 11/8/2016
i love this fic; every chapter is so intense! Vegeta is obviously diff from the rest of his family
sukisuzukipuki chapter 23 . 11/7/2016
I love this story more and more every time I read an update. Parts of this update definitely had me holding my breath with pure anxiety. Please update again soon.