Reviews for Reflections In Blue
Sailor Star Dust 1 chapter 8 . 6/30/2007
Liked how this ended. The stuff in book three certianly makes sense now. ;
Sailor Star Dust 1 chapter 7 . 6/30/2007
Asuka seemed almost happy to get things off her chest.

" It's all right, I know who the favorite is. Just don't take him away, I . . think I need him . . . "

Misato put her arm around the girl, and pulled her in close.

" You have nothing to worry about, little sister. I care about you too much to move on your man. "

Nice; probably one of the greatest things I've ever read in a fanfiction scene involving Asuka & Misato. _

Though I don't get what's with people freaking out about Maya. Its not like you can "catch gay" (roll), you know. Homophobia, I guess? :(

Like the Rei & Kaworu intereaction.
Neferius chapter 8 . 4/16/2007
This story has gotten progressively better with each chapter but your grammer still needs a little work. It's not bad and really its barely noticeble now but I thought I should point that out. You've improved it over the chapters.

Well I'm looking forward to book three...honestly you just had to make a trilogy didn't you.

Keep up the good work.

Read ya later.
BLACKANGEL32076 chapter 8 . 4/16/2007
Dude! (no pun intended)

This was awesome! I look forward to seeing where this goes next. Shnji with an eyepatch? What about poor Misato? Keep up the good work.
JoseHernandez chapter 8 . 4/16/2007
This is awesome and leads me to ask how the hell did you come up with this. More angels , but not made up so that it is retarded. I especially like the way you protrayed all of the charecters. Yui is the one who stood out the most hopefully her and Shinji and Rei can become some sort of happy family. Where did Gendo go? Where did Rei go..hahahaha.. probably shaking up with Shinji. Damn this is an awesome story and cant wait for the continuation of it, is three enough.
jcmoorehead chapter 8 . 4/16/2007
Good chapter there, the story really seems to be coming along now. Really wish I could comment further, I hate to sound like one of those who just says "more please" but I really have nothing else to say. Good work.
Neferius chapter 7 . 4/9/2007
They say change is good. That it spices things up. I was reading this chapter and I had to agree with that.

I would say that this is a quite a unique chapter and a very different way of meeting Kaworu.

The only down side was that the grammer got pretty bad at times.

Despite that, great work on this chapter.

ramasterharper chapter 7 . 4/8/2007
freaky, but good
Neferius chapter 6 . 4/5/2007
A very nice chapter. I found out what I was missing all this time. Apparently I skipped half a page a while back...go figure. I'm such a idiot sometimes but oh well.

Anyhoo I still curious about this story so your doing a great job writing it. Keep it up.

JoseHernandez chapter 6 . 4/3/2007
A couple of thing that i wanted to do. I caught a grammer error in your writting so I thought you might want to know what it was

She was talking, so was Shinji, and Asuka couldn't quit hereSP(HEAR). Another step or two and she was sure she would, yet she didn't move.

A question did Shinji hear the conversation between Misato and Askua. What were his thoughts during this entire thing. And what did He and Rei talk about for an hour. If I had to guess it would be eithier be uncomfortable silence with shinji talking to Rei or Rei telling Shiji about her life before Yui arrived. Great suspense during this time.

And with Askua now officially claiming Shinji as hers what would Rei do?

Something worried me. Rei dosent have a hymen... OK that gives me bad vibes just hearing that. BUT she got seriously messed up when Unit-00 was activated so I am jhoping, prayig, that that was what caused her to lose her hymen.*shudders* cant even think of the possibilites.

Overall this was a badass chapter and I said before I didnt want this to be a A vs R fic but with Rei making the opening move I changed my opinion. Nothing cooler then a Rei that speaks her mind. And it keeps getting better and better. ? if you plan to bring whoever is in unit-00 then who is it? AND WHERE IS THAT BASTARD KAROU?

Love your work yada yada Rock on ! Blah
jcmoorehead chapter 6 . 4/3/2007
Very nice chapter there, I'm really enjoying this story so far and can't wait to see where it goes next. Only real problem I can see is it could perhaps use a bit more description for things, like when people are talking I'd like to know a bit more about their reactions and what they're doing.

Dialogue is done well though and I can't knock the plot, it's quite intriguing just like Ambition was. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Caacrinolaas chapter 5 . 3/15/2007
A bit confusing but not overwhelmingly so. It's been very interesting so far. I like the mature touch your story has btw.
JoseHernandez chapter 5 . 3/14/2007
Just read and reread this fic. Awesome story Datdude. Cant give you any advice i just hope this dosent tuen into an Rei vs Askua fic. Cant wait till the next chapter. Story deserves way more reviews.
Neferius chapter 5 . 3/14/2007
It keeps getting more interesting. I still feel a little lost at times and I don't know if it's your writing or me be retarded. Besides that little thing the flow of the story is still pretty good. The grammer and spelling was off a little in the first half but the second half was pretty flawless.

I'm looking forward to the next one.

Neferius chapter 4 . 2/26/2007
Thats one way to make a divider. If you need to just do what I do in my first drafts I put -Break- or ! or something along those lines. While slightly funny, what you did threw off your story.

Anyway speaking of the story I'm confused. I know that I'll figure it out soon but simply put I'm slow. Despite all my bitching though I'm still liking the story.