Reviews for Welcome Home
jeangary28 chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
hot and sweet story
laylawray chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
GREAT STORY. and i just wanted to say "thank you" for saying something about how much she sleeps! doesn't it seem like in fan fiction she sleeps an awful lot..or is always exhausted. I don't know anyone who is always so tired!
weflytothetardis chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
That was so sweet! I LOVES IT!
Sam604 chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
liked the palm licking!, great story.
XohopelessromanticXo3 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
That was so HOTT!
theladyingrey42 chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Saw this on the Perv Pack and had to check it out. Nice premise, yummy lemon. Good job.
Sare Liz chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
This was just lovely! Thank you!
michswan chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
That was great! I'm glad to see the rec on PPSS!

Thanks for writing.
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
The lovely ladies on PPSS posted this as a rec and boy were they right! Talk about steamy *sweat beading*. I love him inhaling her palm, licking her individual fingers, and of course smirking that uber sexy smirk that only our God like Vamp can do. Silly can't keep anything from Edward! And who would want to? His description of what he imagined her doing was over the top delicious.

Excellent job.
ecullen2 chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Great one shot..Hot hot hot!
SweetDulcinea chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Hot, hot, hot! Thanks for that tasty little treat!
lavishone chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Read this on a rec from PPSH. Very different- I enjoyed it a lot. It was written a smooth, unhurried style and the details really cemented the storyline. Very nice read.
mskathy chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
I love this oneshot - thank you for writing and sharing it with us! :) I've selected it to highlight as my oneshot of the week on the Perv Pack's Smut Shack Blog.
Midnitelilly chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Damn that was hot! The finger part and his description of what he imagined was brillant!
Hikari102490 chapter 1 . 7/14/2009