Reviews for For Life
CaliAndersen chapter 6 . 2/17/2012
OOOooo wow love it! Poor Luna :-/ woho go jacob and edward ;-) after this saving they all should become friends.. the cullens helped him when his pack wouldn't ;-) and they didn't even have to.. they should take a likeing to Luna ;-)
SheWolfMedjai chapter 6 . 7/3/2011
wow that sucks! Come on Luna! Please keep going this is good!
Disabled Profile chapter 6 . 10/14/2010
Yeah, you go Jake! How sweet are Luna and Jacob. I wish you would update so I could see more of it. Wait, how old is Luna? Update please with all my heart!
Emzy2k11 chapter 6 . 7/11/2010
I can't believe the pack how could they leave lunalike that abandon her that's sick I thought there supposed to be protectors I hope jake saves Luna and I really hope he gives the pack a really hard time and doesn't forgive them straight away cause they diserve to be ignored please update soon I wanna know what happens

Alya Kihaku chapter 6 . 6/28/2010
I agree with the others, you need to finish this! Luna is too precious to get handed off to wolves who don't even love her!
Lil' Missy620 chapter 6 . 4/28/2010
well if you not going to finish the story who will? I think since YOU started it then YOU should finish it, or don't let anyone else finish it. It was your story, you know how you want it. What if some one else finishes it and you don't like it... what then? I love the story, i do. at least try to finish it, please. you had time to do 5 other stories! Please? For the fans?
doodlechick12 chapter 6 . 12/27/2009
I love this story! Plz update soon!
clo123456 chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Plz finish this tory or at least get someone else to finish it! It's a really exciting storyline!
Davii-Hime chapter 6 . 6/26/2009
Are you really not going to finish the story? That's sad, it was getting so good as well.

Well as a side question, Are you going to have a different author finish it? That seems like a good idea if you either aren't or can't. So at least the vast majority of people who like where it's heading can get closure...leaving stories so dead is just so sad...
Bananavamp chapter 6 . 3/2/2009
keep writing.
Emerald Gaze chapter 6 . 12/9/2008
this is pretty good! cant wait to read more...wait did that seem unoriganal..well for the record i do really like it and though for a second i considered not reading anymore cuz of all the edwardbella in this jacoboc story but then you pulled me back and i got reinterested in reading it when they all finally felt to find luna. this story rock!XD keep up the good wirk!_
vitamin.teeh chapter 1 . 5/31/2008

i love your storrii please dont stop writing! i'm so glad i stumbled across this story coz its just so good!

update soon please!
thebeebeegun chapter 6 . 4/18/2008
Oh wow, this story is beyond amazing! I'm so glad I stumbled upon it! :] I love Jacob and this Luna character is a great match for him. I can't wait to find out waht happens next! Update soon, please? LOVED IT! Toodles!

rippedjeans chapter 6 . 11/27/2007
i really like this story! i hope you are planning on continuing it.
Siren to the Werewolves chapter 6 . 11/16/2007