Reviews for Souls Reborn
Just a suggestion but have you ever heard of a One Shot Anime called the "Puppet Princess"? The titular princess and her back story could be a great match or inspiration for Kankuro and Wano be the land where the others find him. If you haven't heard of it type it in on YouTube and either a Japanese version or one from Anime Abandoned should pop up. I thank you for your time and a great story.
arinst2305 chapter 36 . 10/3
Rin Sakami chapter 4 . 8/21
Love it so much!
AshK1980 chapter 35 . 4/20
Terrific update as always!
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 35 . 4/4
...My idea was an AOE punch to send her flying up in a panic or make an ant lion trap due to the rapid sand displacement.
SolaraArcana chapter 34 . 11/15/2018
more, this story is awesome!
zealous soul chapter 34 . 10/27/2018
update soon
creativesm75 chapter 34 . 11/8/2016
very good
ghostpuppy chapter 1 . 11/1/2016
Hi! I just found this story on TV Tropes and the premise was so interesting I had to give it a read! So far all of the crew seem to be pretty in-character, and I'm really interested in the backstory/how everyone ended up in One Piece.

My one big critique so far is the over usage of ellipses. It makes the story really hard to read (I kind of got a headache) and completely breaks up the flow. Ellipses indicate a long pause, so it really messed up the action parts of the story where a breakneck kind of speed/flow would work better. You definitely used them correctly a few times, but most of the times a period or exclamation point would have been correct.

There were a few other grammar problems but I'm hoping that the grammar/writing gets better as I keep reading the following chapters. I also suggest that you add in line breaks for scene changes (instead of saying 'meanwhile' and jumping to another point of view). It's such a creative idea that I really want to give it a chance! I'll try to leave a review with my thoughts every chapter :)
AshK1980 chapter 34 . 8/5/2016
Nice update as always! Keep up the hreat work!
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 34 . 7/10/2016
Nami super punching a Cherry Blossom Impact...ABUSE IT! Usopp was really cool here:-)
Luffy L Deathwalker chapter 34 . 7/9/2016
I forgot double finger's not Robin right? and how do moles tie into Christmas anyway?
ExpertoftheBlade chapter 4 . 6/28/2016
Brago... Zatch Bell reference maybe? Is she Sherry reincarnated?
AshK1980 chapter 33 . 6/19/2016
Excellent update! Once again, sorry it took me so long to review. I've been busy with Karate and work as of late! Great job as always! My prayers are with you and your family!
Luffy L Deathwalker chapter 33 . 5/14/2016
I thought Mr 4 was partnered with Ms. Groundhog day.