Reviews for Souls Reborn
tanithlipsky chapter 34 . 11/8/2016
very good
athenaincarnate chapter 1 . 11/1/2016
Hi! I just found this story on TV Tropes and the premise was so interesting I had to give it a read! So far all of the crew seem to be pretty in-character, and I'm really interested in the backstory/how everyone ended up in One Piece.

My one big critique so far is the over usage of ellipses. It makes the story really hard to read (I kind of got a headache) and completely breaks up the flow. Ellipses indicate a long pause, so it really messed up the action parts of the story where a breakneck kind of speed/flow would work better. You definitely used them correctly a few times, but most of the times a period or exclamation point would have been correct.

There were a few other grammar problems but I'm hoping that the grammar/writing gets better as I keep reading the following chapters. I also suggest that you add in line breaks for scene changes (instead of saying 'meanwhile' and jumping to another point of view). It's such a creative idea that I really want to give it a chance! I'll try to leave a review with my thoughts every chapter :)
AshK1980 chapter 34 . 8/5/2016
Nice update as always! Keep up the hreat work!
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 34 . 7/10/2016
Nami super punching a Cherry Blossom Impact...ABUSE IT! Usopp was really cool here:-)
airnaruto45 chapter 34 . 7/9/2016
I forgot double finger's not Robin right? and how do moles tie into Christmas anyway?
ExpertoftheBlade chapter 4 . 6/28/2016
Brago... Zatch Bell reference maybe? Is she Sherry reincarnated?
AshK1980 chapter 33 . 6/19/2016
Excellent update! Once again, sorry it took me so long to review. I've been busy with Karate and work as of late! Great job as always! My prayers are with you and your family!
airnaruto45 chapter 33 . 5/14/2016
I thought Mr 4 was partnered with Ms. Groundhog day.
Radio Driver chapter 33 . 5/7/2016
Good goin, Emma. Keep on keepin on.
Lightningblade49 chapter 33 . 4/30/2016
Very pleasing to see this updated, but also very saddening to hear about your loss.
GRAMMER COP chapter 32 . 2/18/2015
LEARN HOW TO SPELL AND UPDATE MORE OF YOUR STORIES!
AshK1980 chapter 32 . 9/21/2014
Great work on this update as always! Keep up the terrific work!
Kudossko chapter 5 . 8/22/2014
Screw you for being a naruhina fan other than that this story is great.
Ft Knight chapter 31 . 4/21/2013
Oh Please make Brook Lee's reincarnation, the Irony would be priceless.
AshK1980 chapter 31 . 4/17/2013
Excellent work on this update as always! Keep up the terrific work!