Reviews for For the Love of Zero!
Runawynd chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
ASDGHDFGAS OMG THIS WAS SO FUNNY! xD I remember reading this YEARS ago, "Amanda Hugenkiss" just won me over then, haha! Axl's such a sly little thing...! : Ohh how I wish you had continued writing this one, I would've LOVED to see what kind of shenanigans Axl would pull on poor X and Zero, hehe... But anyways, great work, and thanks so much for such a fun read, dear! 3
Chelsea chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
I approve everything but the ball-smashing, since robots don't have them.

Other-wise. . . I think I love you. Last April 1st I doubled-agented two of my classes into getting fake detention slips. Told both the entire classes to be 5 minutes late to prank the teacher, then, without letting the teachers in on it, had the teachers put out detention slips as a prank.

So, they all walked in and thought they had detention for being late. See how this adds up yet?

I love my life. :D

I like manipulative Axl, thought don't do anything too mean to Manus. Scaring away n00b prankers is terrible, at least give the poor wolf robo a chance.
Gamer551 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
OMG! That was Hilarius. When Axl jumped up and said "Theres Amanda Hugnkiss" I almost burst out laughing... Axl, that little bugger:(

Great story and amazing writing!
Uniswift87 chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
So...how WOULD Zero punish Axl? :P

I could NOT stop giggling at the mental images I got while reading this. Please continue! _
Ginkyofu13 chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Wow impressive! Zero have been insulted! Zero have been insulted!
Pikachu5850 chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
Yuo made X a hippy just to spite me didnt you...

But anyway its really kool! Funny and is definitly something you would write, Stormy. Update asap!
Waveien chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
Awesome story so far, I like your charicter so far as well...
MyGBAcanTalk chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
Haha! Axl's such a loveable jerk! XD Continue please!
Lack of a Name chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
That was so funny! I love it! Please continue soon!
Leoth chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
Hehe, It's cute!

Mind if I add it to my C2?

I love the whole X is a hippy thing...it suits him

Peace Out!