Reviews for Broken
tmntlover2013 chapter 3 . 11/5/2012
Great job on the story, I liked it alot, keep up the great
work and keep on writing.
tFantasyFan chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
I love love LOVE this story. It's great! I love the way you word everything, and I love the end, and I love seeing Raph so bad off (so I like to see the guy tortured a little). You've captured Leo perfectly, considering what just happened to all of them. It was just amazing to read, and I wish it could've been longer. But then again, that might have just dragged it out too long or something.

Point is, it's great. There are a couple little typos here and there, but they are EXTREMELY EASY to read past. I'm off to re-read!
BubblyShell22 chapter 3 . 1/8/2007
Awesome ending. I really liked it. Great job. I wish it was longer, but it was still cool. I hope to read more good stories from you in the future. I will try to get my fic updated soon, but I started school today and homework will be keeping me busy. Also, I'm taking a Creative Writing class and I have to write stuff for that too. But I think I can balance it all out. I did it last time, didn't I? Talk to you later.

The Bubbly One,

Shell
lost-katana chapter 3 . 12/27/2006
Sorry it took me so long to review! I haven't been able to get to a comp in a while.

(hugs Leo) Oh, my poor baby. I loved how you did the symbolism of the ice, IR. It was cool. And the part with Raph recognizing it was chilling.

Bad pun, sorry.

Anyways, it was really sweet. And I'm glad Raph's okay.

Good job!

~Pi90katana
Ash1984 chapter 3 . 12/19/2006
OMG! I LOVED IT! Jeez, I don't even know where to begin! Ok First off, I really like how you have Leo begining the transition to his "Ice cold" self, and including things he said in S4 like "I'll rest when...I'll rest later." I loved the dialouge between Raph and Leo when Raph woke up. So sweet and fluffy! It was also very clever of you to have Raph notice that Leo "looked different", he may not of changed physically, but mentally and emotionally he changed a lot and it really showed, especially to Raph at that moment. Being "Ice cold" is such a good way to describe the change in Leo. That is just perfect. Your characterization on both of them were just spot on! This is definatley one of my fave stories I have ever read, you did a wonderful job! I'm looking foward to updates from your other stories, and any new ones you write as well!
RaphaelsgirlKameko chapter 3 . 12/18/2006
omg when i read the first ch. my heart sunk into my stomach ;

on the 2nd ch...i was practicly crying...TT

...but im so happy he woke up...is he gunna be ok?

poor Raphie *changes into nurse outfit* HERE I COME RAPHIE

IR ur story is so great :D

i envy ur awsome writing skillz .

ill put this in my favs list ;)

love~

RG
SaradocCraver101 chapter 3 . 12/18/2006
I love it please update as soon as you can.
The Burninator Named Trogdor chapter 3 . 12/18/2006
*claps* An awesome conclusion.

I really liked how you described the ice consuming Leo and changing his voice-changing him. It sounds like something I wrote for an original fic (but I can't seem to remember which one). Oh wait... I think I wrote that in my journal... *wince*

But good job portraying that struggle accurately. The worst battle you can fight is the one with yourself. Leo's personality in S4 *is* cold and distant. It's the defintion of sacrifice. He became this cold for them. You showed that admirably with Leo staying awake for Raph. He could've easily succumbed to sleep, but he allowed the ice to consume him.

Hah, I just read a chapter by Sewer Slider who used the same quote from 'Cousin Sid' though she used sleep instead of rest. I feel like a broken record now that I've mentioned it twice. It is an awesome quote though.

Awesome job! And sorry I haven't reviewed Beseeching Past yet. I read it, but I was too tired to even understand what was going on. I think I'm going to go re-read it.
lost-katana chapter 2 . 12/16/2006
Ah!

Man, it's a good thing I already know that Raph has to live, considering all the episdoes he was in after that season finale. Otherwise, I'd be freaking right now!

I feel so sorry for both him and Leo!

(cries as Leo sobs) There, there- it'll be all right.

Ya know, I wouldn't be surprised if Leo gets worse physically in the next chapter. The way he acted in season four- he certainly didn't care too much for his life.

Not too mention that with his wounds, he's VERY likely to pick up an infection of sorts. Mortu needs to send him back to bed.

Anyways, awesome characterization, once again! And I loved all the angst and the way you got into Leo's head- mainly the part where he succumbed to all those negative thoughts. Very sad.

Anyways, awesome job! Can't wait for the next chappie, so update soon, please!
Tewi chapter 2 . 12/14/2006
One more chapter? Wow...just wow!

Aw, poor Leo! That's cool how Raph actually reacted to him and reached out to him! It is definately not cool that he felt Raph was scared he was going to die with strangers and Leo had to leave him!

It's also not cool that Leo just broke down crying (though that can make you feel better)!

And what the heck is up with Raph! Why is he thrashing? Is he really going into cardiac arrest?

Arg...unanswered questions...grr them!

This is incredably unbelieveable!

Can't wait for more of it!
The Burninator Named Trogdor chapter 2 . 12/13/2006
Wow, way to lay in on the emotion! Leo knows how to do guilt! I mean, I normally take the blame for things that are in no way my fault entirely, but Leo.. Damn! That's probably why I like Leo and Raph the best. They remind me of myself a little bit. I've got an older sister who I always feel I have to live up to and I kinda resent her for that... but I still love her. Too bad she wasn't like Leo. Now THAT would be awesome.

But I digress, awesome chapter. The whole hand imagery was incredibly poetic. Your Leo is incredibly in character (now that he seems more despondent than angry). You even brought in that "I wasn't good enough" line from 'Sons of the Silent Age'. I've pondered the Exodus Pt. 2 episode numerous times (and particularly the fight in the Power Core) and I've come to similar conclusions as you. Did you notice that in that fight you don't really see Leo until Splinter is electrocuted. What the hell is he doing? All my answers lead to something to do with Karai (Heh, I'm a Leo Karai fan! so sue me).

"My Master was leaving! It did not have to be this way!"

Ah, it's heartwrenching every time I hear it.

Once again, I love your Raph and Leo angst. Kudos for bringing up 'Tales of Leo' without being like so many other writers. I particularly enjoyed that part. Good luck with your final chapter and GET GOING ON BESEECHING PAST! *whip lash*

~Wanequelle

P.S. Well, surprise me! I like Leo in any pose. But I also wouldn't mind a Shredder, Karai, Foot Elite, or regular Foot Ninja. I'm flexible.
Ash1984 chapter 2 . 12/13/2006
**stares in awe** Geez girl, you are one hell of an awesome angst writer! I just love this. So much raw emotion! I especially love the way you have Leo blaming himself. The fact that he was the first to fall-leaving his brothers to fight the Shredder is probably the main reason why Leo got all hard-headed and depressed in season 4. And in this story, comimng so close to losing Raph, I can't even believe the hell Leo is putting himself through. I hope Raph is OK, I'm sure he will be, since you said this was a filler after Exodus. I love to see the turtles, especially Raph (he's my fave) put through this kind of stuff. Kinda sadistic aint I? LOL I'm an angst fiend, what can I say? I can't wait to read the next chapter, I am seriously obsessing over what will happen next! Make sure you continue with the brotherly fluff! You are a very talented author. Update soon! _
BubblyShell22 chapter 2 . 12/13/2006
Oh, man, this was awesome, chica! I can so see Leo feeling this way with Raph. Great introspective on Leo's angsty mood and how it came to be. I wish I had thought of this. Oh well, I'm glad someone did. It makes my fic look mediocre to yours. LOL! Just kidding! Well, if you update during the holidays, I'll review in January. It is only gonna be three chapters? Man, I wish it was gonna be more! I hope Raph gets better, though I know he will. Update soon. You are an awesome writer. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

The Bubbly One,

Shell
SaradocCraver101 chapter 2 . 12/13/2006
I love it please update as soon as you can.
jigsaws231 chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
An excellent start - I look forward to reading more soon.