Reviews for Convulsion
TadPole11 chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
I love this line:
"Jerk? Try running a campaign when your brother believes that he is Superman, and see how you act".
I think it so sums up Nathan Petrelli. He always got bashed a lot by fans, but if you really sit and think about what having a brother like Peter must be like, I always figured Nathan had the patience of a saint to put up with Peter at all. Not to mention, it is admitted by both Nathan and Peter that Nathan always cleans up Peter's messes. That must have been an EXHAUSTING job. So yeah, I always had sympathy for Nathan, and always loved him-though admittedly, there were times I couldn't like or approve of his actions. So misunderstood, my Nathan. Such a wonderful character. I love that you chose this scenario to show some of Nathan's inner thoughts. Some so easiliy dismiss him as not caring about Peter, but I always felt it was evident from the beginning. He was running for public office, yet took the time to be there for Peter when Peter asked, (like meeting him in an alley to watch him jump from a roof), like sitting by his side in the hospital at least twice in a matter of just weeks apart; like bailing him out of jail in this story, and helping Peter when Simone died. So many times, Nathan was there for him, and never deserved the bashing and hatred he got from many viewers IMO. Crap, the man forgave his brother for trying to KILL him. I always felt Nathan was the most forgiving of the two, because honestly I think Peter wouldn't have been so quick to forgive Nathan if the scenario was reversed.

Yes, I love Nathan Petrelli, and while I can't defend everything he did (though I do believe most of it was with good intentions), I can defend his stance as being a good brother (most of the time) to Peter.
And I always felt Peter took him for granted, TBH. Would have loved to see Peter struggling with just how much Peter came to realize what Nathan meant to him when Nathan wasn't there anymore, in the last episodes of the show. Unfortunately, we had Peter forgiving his brother's killer and even becoming friends with him. I hated that.
Xtin2000 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
omg this story is completely amazing :))) I can feel what Nathen feels very clearly now. You really got those charecters. Thanks for writting this and please don't stop ever! Stiring other peoples emotions like this is a gift! keep it up;)
marinawings chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
i had to go back and read your first heroes fic. i love it. you write the character of nathan so well.
Une Rose chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
omg! that was so good!
LaueHime chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
sweet. im so reading the next part now. love the brothers
Hieiko chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
Liked this. I think that was the moment I fell in love with Nathan's character: when he was holding Peter and telling him to breathe...
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
I like it.
hio chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
this was so good

i love the brothers
Lisa chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
I LOVED that! It was exactly how I wanted them to finish off that scene or to hopefully continue it on Jan 22. Even though Nathan comes off so gruff, you just know he really loves his little brother. Keep up the good fics!
zookitty chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
that was awesome! You seriously captured that scene perfectly. I love how you mixed what happened with your own ideas. Plus you seriously pulled off the excitment wonderfully! I felt like I was watching that scene again, not breathing for fear of what happens next!

brovo
Brilliant5 chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
aww you're stopping there? how rude. lol. i loved your story!
Drink Sparky Cola chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
Squee! January 22nd couldn't come soon enough! :)
sxybabe2 chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
i love it!..plz write more stories like this one
szhismine chapter 1 . 12/6/2006