Reviews for Pure Blood
HealingRose chapter 18 . 2/14/2014
How ironic that I read this chapter on vday :)
Dangerous Love chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Still awesome - had to reread it!
Guest chapter 10 . 2/19/2012
All ur chapters are two short
241marina241 chapter 32 . 9/9/2009
you have to do a sequle PLEASE
241marina241 chapter 31 . 9/9/2009
because of that end bit i want to cry
Gryff-Slytherin chapter 33 . 5/1/2009
I enjoyed reading this story, but the ending didn't seem to conclude the story. Plus, I can't find the sequel - what is it called? It was a bit sad since he didn't use the potion, but the differences in blood (colours) is really interesting. )
Aves Argent chapter 32 . 2/21/2009
One word: Anticlimax. The story was good (well, sort of), but the ending completely ruined everything. I'm sorry. I don't expect happily-ever-afters in every story but this ending was way too abrupt. What happens after that? Do you mean Draco has no hope whatsoever? Does Hermione completely give up on him? After all she did to try to discover a cure, it seems contrary to her nature that she'll just give up so easily.
mswyrr chapter 10 . 1/31/2009
What I don't get here is why everyone is acting on the assumption that the color blue purity. Any values we assign to colors separate from their scientific nature (wavelengths of light) are completely arbitrary. One culture says black is the color of death, another believes it the color of life. Why would Hermione think that blue ABSOLUTELY MUST pure? Wouldn't she do research into the particular chemical make up of the blood to find the differences instead and *then* compare and contrast? Apart from human cultural traditions and responses, colors actually have no inherit values of beauty, purity, etc.
gitgit chapter 2 . 1/12/2009
eh. HEY ron you bloody insensitive git!

interesting chapter though that is definiatly an interesting topic to write about
gitgit chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
the parchment turned blue ek i wonder what that means interesting first chapter though
SCaRoL chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
please don't give up on the sequel! i loved this story :D
celena murdock chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
You HAVE TO HAVE TO HAVE TO write the sequel! PLEASE! I loved this story. It vaguely reminds me of one that I've started to write that takes place during the same time period. But yours is funnier and cuter, mines a bit darker.
celena murdock chapter 33 . 10/18/2008
Wow. I'm so stoked for the sequel.
LK-HoGwArTs-hEaDgIrL chapter 33 . 6/22/2008
this is very hard to understand
Eternity's Sapphire Edawn chapter 33 . 1/23/2008
I adore this story. "Pureblood" is very original and I like original works. Other fans have written Hermione and Draco in their sixth year before, but never like this. I congratulate you on a wonderful righting style. You've certainly got talent and I'm looking forward to reading your other stories. Hope this review makes your day.

Au voir,