Reviews for In The Mouth of Madness
JamiesFanGirl chapter 15 . 3/23/2007
So Luersson the Lunatic has been paying McCarthy to fake progress letters.

Wonderful.
imfreakinorange chapter 16 . 3/23/2007
Hell yeah it was scary! great story SHEEP!

wilson is the DEVIL! i believed that part!
Chris chapter 16 . 3/23/2007
Nice, very creepy. Plus the whole Wilson is Satan thing was a great appertif.
Emi1988 chapter 16 . 3/23/2007
The ending was a bit surprising...I mean, come on! Who saw THAT coming other than you? I swear you could be the next Stephan King or Quintin Tarintino (a.k.a the director of "Hostel"). Keep writing!
420PeaceFrogs chapter 16 . 3/23/2007
Scary in a mind trip way...it would make a damned good movie...that would be crazy
Double Dog chapter 16 . 3/23/2007
"Was it scary?"

You have to ask? Sheep, you scared even *me*. Heh.
med-anomaly chapter 16 . 3/23/2007
Was it scary? Down-right terrifying and heart-breaking, but exquisitely done. Thank you for the DVD extras, a little bit of comic relief goes a long way after a tale such as this. Wilson as satangenius. Lovely, creepy, dark (and a little light) story. :)
Zealous Iconoclast chapter 16 . 3/23/2007
As Edgar had it, the Prince of Darkness IS a gentleman.

Chilling. Captivating. Sickening. Horror at its best.

Well done!
gypsy season chapter 16 . 3/23/2007
Yes. Yes it was scary. The part that really gets to me is that you had them do electroshock on him. Stuff like that just isn't right. But it does make sense now; the fire in his head, the mind reading, etc. I am glad that it ended on a higher note, though, one that does lead to the possibility or normality and all. You're an excellent writer, and I really liked this.
chaoskir chapter 16 . 3/23/2007
What the hell are you thinking? Of course that wasnt scary. No, Not a second. Scary? What is it? It must be a strange word in your vocabulary. *lol*

SHEEP! Dont do that again. Im in my office! I cant read something like this again here. But Im a addict to your stories ;-)) I was nearly crying as I read:

"He wonders if they would mind if he brought a bucket in and kept it down here."

Thats not a good idea. Crying in my office.

Sheep! Please, please, please give your readers a big break from your stories (at least one day).

Phfm, youre really a great wonderful fantastic author with a awfully awesome brilliant talent.

I bow to you and your gift.
Tidwell chapter 16 . 3/23/2007
I really liked this story-you know that. The way you handled House's issues was masterful and the twist at the end was very cool. There were a few little POV issues in the last couple of chapters, switching from one character to the other in the middle of scenes, that were somewhat disconcerting. But that's just a nitpick. All in all it was excellent and scary. Thanks for writing this.
chaoskir chapter 15 . 3/23/2007
Whoa! Sheep what are you doing to me? Poor poor House! I admit Im that naiv I thought after he was back to PPTH that the torture from Luersson will be ending and House will be more than a vegetable. Yes, maybe Wilson and Cuddy have to help a lot but yes really I thought the madness will find an end. Your brilliant and great talent suprised me and the both last chapters gave me a goosebump again and again while House suffers and try to be better. Really I thought Wilson would help him. But NO! It seems there will be no end of House suffering. The madness is everytime there. Do you plan that House isnt better enough and has to go back to Luersson? *br shiver* Please Sheep think carefully about that again. You drive me crazy, really! ;-)) Poor, poor House again. And I liked it. You have a gift. Your talent is brilliant, wonderful, great, fantastically and Im speechless. Your story is that weird and creepy and you tormenting me. *smile* I loved this story. Thank you again for the goosebumps, the madness, the nightmares, the siver-seizures and the horror all the time since I began to read this story. My thoughts are turning around your plot. Really,... thank you for my madness. **
gypsy season chapter 14 . 3/22/2007
Oh I love that you are writing this. It is, in fact, weird and creepy, a weird and creepy story, even though that's the name of your other story. _ Oh well. Weird, creepy, and disturbing yo see House like this. You really do find pleasure from House's pain. But that's just alright.
med-anomaly chapter 14 . 3/22/2007
Oh man, that was so creepy it gave me goosebumps. Surely, Cuddy and Wilson must realize something is up now, so they can start helping House, right? Great chapter, as always. :)
DaRk MiKo18 chapter 14 . 3/22/2007
One: It didnt scare me. It made me sad.

Two: *cries loudly* There's no more! It's so intresting! Ack!
161 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »