Reviews for In The Mouth of Madness
Emi1988 chapter 14 . 3/22/2007
Keep going! This is good but someone has to be asking questions soon!
Mel J1701 chapter 14 . 3/22/2007
Another brilliant chapter. I'm glad to see Cuddy starting to put the pieces into place regarding House's abuse. I can't wait to see what she and Wilson do when they finally connect everything together. Please update soon!
JamiesFanGirl chapter 14 . 3/22/2007
O...the fact that he had a _different_ doctor than he thought he did and that he seemingly _asked_ for the extra time makes it all the more creepy!

And okay, I guess I was wrong about the whole Steve murdering thing...
420PeaceFrogs chapter 14 . 3/22/2007
oh how neat! I was wondering when he would get back and yeah how freaking awesome...hehehehehehehe...You are sadistic...I LOVE IT! yay!
willywonka3435 chapter 14 . 3/22/2007
Chilling.

Fantastic story-am, as usual, very much looking forward to the next chapter.

Thanks again.
Basser chapter 14 . 3/22/2007
Hooray! xD Steve lives!

So now where's this gonna go? I see some interesting plotlines on the horizon... I like that Cuddy's slowly starting to figure it out. Gives it all a sense of mystery. ;)
EsScaper chapter 14 . 3/22/2007
Well at least she can see how screwed up he is. Cuddy would go to Wilson with this news. She obviously suspects that he was abused, so I'm hoping that she doesn't tell whatever doctor she thinks "helped" him in rehab.

Esc.
EsScaper chapter 13 . 3/22/2007
I'm thrilled that he's out of there! Of course he's a totally broken man...a mere shell of his former self. I'm looking forward to Wilson's confrontation about it. It is bound to happen sooner or later.

Great update,

Esc.
Emi1988 chapter 13 . 3/22/2007
NO NOT STEVE! Cries... anyway, keep going. I Find your abstract style of writing very refreshing and I hope Wilson notices something is really wrong soon!
Mel J1701 chapter 13 . 3/21/2007
What a wonderfully bleak and psychologically dark story. I loved the way you depicted how House was completely broken in that rehab hospital, something I could see happening in certain places across the world. I can't wait to see how long it was take for Wilson, Cuddy and the kiddies to realise House isn't quite House any more, and if they can fix him.
JamiesFanGirl chapter 13 . 3/21/2007
Poor, broken House. *wants to cuddle him and fix him up right*

I think I'm the only one not worried about Steve. I think Steve got taken away with the piano and the other "frivolous" things.

So anyway, I'm going to fix House. Because he needs it. And if you don't want me springboarding off your story? Well, too bad...I'm doing it anyway!
imfreakinorange chapter 13 . 3/21/2007
OH GOD! STEVE!
chaoskir chapter 13 . 3/21/2007
I thought Wilson was a zombie. Hm no, Wilson was really a living thing and now is House the zombie. Sad, very, very, sad. Br *shiver*. House not knowing who is Wilson! Br. Okay, who Im? Who is Sheep? Ah ja, Shepp is the one with the strange mind and the strange but brilliant and very exciting ideas in the head. Br. I dont know, if I can read more of them but I need to read it. Yes, I have do read. Its a madness force in me. Deep in me. SHEP! I blame you again! Really thank you *grmpf*
Purridot chapter 13 . 3/21/2007
Great plot twist - House being released. Of course, I am pessimistically sure that escape from that hell is not so easy.
Basser chapter 13 . 3/21/2007
No! Steve! :O

Haha.. House is now a braindead zombie. I'm still rooting for Wilson to save him. IT COULD STILL HAPPEN. xP
161 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »