Reviews for Welcome Home
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
*Squeal* Awww! "I'm not him." Sooo true!

"Trunks 'shifter' yet again"...? You mean, 'shifted', hmm? And this one, "by the time I left your proved you had the capability to change," 'you' would be the right one, ne? :)

Hahaha! Strange brain patterns, indeed. That is the Prince Vegeta...

I really enjoyed this! Finall, peace for the families and friends.

Awesome fic.
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
I love it and would love a sequel or something detailing the Z Fighters meeting Super Saiyan 2 Trunks for the first time. Especially Gohan, Goku, and Vegeta's reactions! Please and thank you!
jessi chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Great story!
citigirl13 chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Awww, loved it! I like it how M Trunks got a good ending too - he sort of just disappears and we don't know much of what happens in the past, though it's nice to see him in the films!
dbzfan952 chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
Oh, that was so sweet. I like how you made Vegeta sort of OOC, but it works because this Vegeta was in hell for what, 22 years? You're really good at writing and I hope you write more stories in the future.
Shadow chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
You should continue this story
ShanniC chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
I really, REALLY enjoyed this story. I think that you should do a multi-chaptered sequel of some kind. Anyway, the interplay between Vegeta, Bulma, and Trunks was very nice. I enjoy family fics. :)
Sabudabu chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
To Mirai Pan: Since you commented anon., this is the only way I can reply to you. Hopefully you'll see it.

That's interesting to know. What I don't understand is why you're making a deal out of the fact that I put "LONG" in my summary. If I had been a more tactless person and went on about it throughout the duration of my story (e.g. "OMG! i JUST HIT 30 WORDS! THIS IS SO EFFING LONG!") or something like that, I'd understand your complaint.

In case you've wondered, I've also put 'Short oneshot' into my summeries, even though I've read onshots that can't even be classified as drabbles. I'm just providing a summary, which to me, includes a warning of the length of the story.

I hope this cleared things up, and I appologize if I offended anyone in some way with a single word in my summary.
Mirai Pan chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
I hate to break it to you, but 3800 words isn't long. It's medium length. I've seen one-shots that are 50,o words long. This is a baby compared to a "long one shot".
Vegetachik chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
Aw, I like it. I am actually thinking up a similar story about Mirai Trunks's timeline, so I was glad when I read a your story. I really like reading about Trunks and Bulma in his time and how hard their lives were. You did a good job at showing the awkwardness of reuniting the destroyed family. Quite good.
matilda chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
i found it [

Readers would assume that you have a wonderfully pleasant relationship with your father.

'twas awright. just a bit.. mawkish at the end _;

Then again, that is an unevitable characteristic of a fanfiction.
Princess Malika chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
OMG (oh-my-gosh)! This is freaking AWESOME! This is so freaking GOOD! I LOVE this story! U did SUCH a good JOB! _ _ _
Bunny-Wan Kenobi chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
Truely wonderful, I love the Trunk/Vegeta fatherly son thing. It's a great story! Love it!
Pearl3 chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
hehe, cute, though a little rushed. but hey, i'm not complaining! i love this fic! D there needs to be more like it!
Hippy S chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
Do you plan to continue this? It's a great idea, and I'd like to see more.

I think Vegeta was a little OOC, and if a person has been dead for more than a year then they can't be wished back, if I remember correctly, but other than that, you did a really good job. _

- Hippy