Reviews for For the Love of Washington and Blancmange
Lauriejofanatic chapter 5 . 7/12/2014
Oh please please please update u are magnificent please I beg you !
Guest chapter 7 . 12/28/2013
ggoooood story! please update!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/28/2013
yay! Brooke's such a wet blanket...needs 2 lighten up;)
good wirting
Guest chapter 3 . 12/28/2013
ooooooh, good story!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/28/2013
love ur story! totally Jo and teddy;)
lizzie chapter 7 . 4/18/2013
OMG i 'm absolutely in love with this story..its sooooo interesting, funny and entertaining..its even better than little women itself which is one of my fav and laurie are a total the way u depict them...dying to see them get into more to see them falling in love with each other eventually too...plzzz plzzzz update soon!
LexLib chapter 7 . 1/17/2013
PLEASE! are you ever going to update this? It's way too good to be abandoned. Please Please Please
Guest chapter 7 . 9/4/2012
please update! i love this story sooo much!
Glory Bee chapter 7 . 7/23/2012
Sweet and lighthearted. Jo of course is clueless about guys who are romantically interested in her. :)
EmeraldZen chapter 7 . 7/8/2012
I was so happy to see you are continuing this story! This chapter was so cute...and I just loved the dialogue. Please update soon :)
Alessandria411 chapter 7 . 7/1/2012
What a cute story! you depicted all the characters' personalities as they were in canon. I really enjoyed your subtlety and lovely turn of phrasing. Thanks for updating this story. Can't wait to read more.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/30/2012
Love this story! Please don't take too long to update!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/30/2012
Aw. Teddy'll do anything for her. This was a sweet chapter. Their silliness was cute. 3
risajoyce chapter 7 . 6/30/2012
i thought you abandon this story. I want to tell you that this story is the very first story i ever read in i am very happy to see that you updated it. I, literally, have the biggest smile right now..

thank you..
Miss Anly chapter 7 . 6/30/2012
I love love love this story! I was thrilled when I learned about this wonderful story being updated!

Jo and Laurie make such an awesome couple. I think I would never come to accept that Miss Alcott had separated these two young people. They were simply meant to wed and to live happily ever after :)))