Reviews for A Moment Between Friends
chromate chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Very nice story. I admire the way you describe them holding each other without being overly fluffy. Lovely story and plot. Good work!
unclique chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
I really loved it!
Wulfilde chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
This is so..., well the 18 moths that took you to write this worth the effort, certainly. Thanks for this wonderful one-shot.
KHLostEmpress chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
This is a really super cute story. I loved it a lot!
Lychee Green Tea chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
Oh, wow! That was incredibly good! It was so cute, and I'm still grinning like mad right now! You're a great writer, as not many people can write so well.

I really liked it a lot! I hope you keep up the good work!

LGT
Storyteller of Dimensions chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
I enjoyed the story a lot! It took you one year to finish! WOW! Story behind story :D

TAKARI for ever!
Stephy-Dearestxxo chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
That's a cute story. How old r TK and Kari in this fic? Well, anyway good job!

TAKARI 4Ever!

Keep On Writing,

PrincessOfTheDigimon
Takerus Lost Angel chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Aw really cute! Great work, very well written. I love the description uses to portray the image. Until next time keep writing!
TheLon3Wolf8986 chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
i have one word... NICE! 9.0 AWESOME!
onlyIcanRULEtheWORLDlikeIdo chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
Finish! finish! finish!

Add some drama, like mabey them trying to keep the kiss a secret or somthing. it would be awesome. i love drama.
Snowlia chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
I have been having a hard time finding a Kari/TK fic and this was very much worth the serch. Unbelivably well written and very touching. There needs to be more stories like yours out there.

Snowlia
sheltie chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
fluffy fic
Honeydew92 chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
that is perhaps the best takari that i have ever read. i absolutely love it!
puasluoma chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
wow, that was awsome! I think that you have frate potential! its awsome the way that you use the words and... just wow please make a sequel or something like that, this story was so good! congrats!
crest of music chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
Very cute. I loved it. Wow it took you that long 2 write it. Wow. Um. Idk its a really really good short.