Reviews for A Moment Between Friends
warzonecall chapter 1 . 6/1
Very romantic :) Miyako should be a shrink if you ask me 'cause she was really helpful and it was very admirable in here. I really loved it!
Don't we all hate that doc crap and I love this all I got to say is keep doing what ur doing takari rocks! And all those Davies and Kari can just shut up because let's be honest there is no chance of that happening
Misery Lotus chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
So good 3
chromate chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Very nice story. I admire the way you describe them holding each other without being overly fluffy. Lovely story and plot. Good work!
unclique chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
I really loved it!
Wulfilde chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
This is so..., well the 18 moths that took you to write this worth the effort, certainly. Thanks for this wonderful one-shot.
KHLostEmpress chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
This is a really super cute story. I loved it a lot!
Lychee Green Tea chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
Oh, wow! That was incredibly good! It was so cute, and I'm still grinning like mad right now! You're a great writer, as not many people can write so well.

I really liked it a lot! I hope you keep up the good work!

~LGT
Storyteller of Dimensions chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
I enjoyed the story a lot! It took you one year to finish! WOW! Story behind story :D

TAKARI for ever!
Stephy-Dearestxxo chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
That's a cute story. How old r TK and Kari in this fic? Well, anyway good job!

TAKARI 4Ever!

Keep On Writing,

PrincessOfTheDigimon
Takerus Lost Angel chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Aw really cute! Great work, very well written. I love the description uses to portray the image. Until next time keep writing!
TheLon3Wolf8986 chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
i have one word... NICE! 9.0 AWESOME!
onlyIcanRULEtheWORLDlikeIdo chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
Finish! finish! finish!

Add some drama, like mabey them trying to keep the kiss a secret or somthing. it would be awesome. i love drama.
Snowlia chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
I have been having a hard time finding a Kari/TK fic and this was very much worth the serch. Unbelivably well written and very touching. There needs to be more stories like yours out there.

~Snowlia