Reviews for Starlight
Jackina chapter 1 . 3/15
This story is so so so amazing. I love it...
wonderwoman1970 chapter 1 . 3/13
wow this was really awesome
MajorSam chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
OH GAWSH... woooow. Crap. I mean, I certainly can't see Sam just up and leaving like she did, but if she ever were to I guess this is how I think it would go! I think my fave part, besides the end, was when Jack was saying how she's always been smart, and strong, and wanting to help others, now matter "who" she thought she was. The whole thing was just gorgeous. Oy.

MSam
hopeisabluebird chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Damn. This story almost made me cry. I really love it, and it was a wonderful "what if" story. Fantastic writing.
Potterworm chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
This was a fantastic story - though my only critique, isn't it really difficult to resign from any military position? Like, don't you HAVE to stay in? Anyway, still a good story, and I enjoyed it.
sci-fied chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
One of the best-written, most engaging, and totally believable fics I have ever read. Not to mention most original.
Tracey Claybon chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
Nice story on coming out of the other side of a crisis of identity and conscience - this is one of the best stories I've read in a while.
Devilish Me chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
Awesome, awesome story! Perfect ending. Loved it. Don't know what more to say, but awesome.
JFreak1334 chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
To put this simply.

Stutter stutter stutter stutter...Wow!

Can't think of much else to say that was an amazing piece. SO just ...wow.

Keep up your amazing work it's very enjoyable. I can't believe you don't have more reviews! Thanks for posting!
getcarter chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
Had me a bit worried about a happy ending there for a bit. :-) I liked this one alot. I always thought that they should have had some repercussions of the mind stamp or at least some mention of it on the show. You can't go through a complete identity crisis unscathed... Great job.
scarletwitch0 chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
WOW! Great story. Extremely well-written. No cliches or other silliness that are evident in other stories.
Starr484 chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
I really enjoyed that story! The last line was perfect. And it was great to see that S&J didn't jump eachother and stayed pretty much in charcter. Nice job!
stusue chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
OMG that was good! This fic has incredible feeling and the emotion is almost palpable. I really felt for Sam near the end when she was talking with Jack around the fire their last night of camping. It was so moving and I felt really sorry for Sam as she seemed so lost, especially when she didn't want Jack to call her by any name ... she was obviously confused about who she was after seeing her 'team' again and didn't want to have to confront that. WOW. A superb piece of writing ... it's so quiet and moving, with just a touch of humour every now and again ... perfect. And I simply adored Sam's last words ... "I came home. You can call me Sam." **sigh** There are just so many words and phrases that touched me on some level ... and I'm glad Sam found her way back to Jack in the end. :o)
trtlsoup2001 chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
I don't know how I missed this the first time, but on a search for stories re: "Beneath the Surface", this one was mentioned.

Good story! I really enjoyed it! Now on to a marathon reading of the rest...

:-)
iges2u chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
Sam's personal dilemma was totally believable and made a very interesting and enthralling story. The only negative thing I can think of is that your story was way too short. I really would like to read a sequel!