Reviews for Piano Man and Church Boy
BlankingOut chapter 1 . 9/9
Dude I'm an tears! I was reading this while my family and I were in the car and they keep asking me why I'm laughing so hard but I just couldn't stop. Oh my god I'm shook that so was so good!
Trisha chapter 1 . 7/29
This is probably the greatest thing in existence. I laughed my butt off reading this (r.i.p. butt, you will be missed). I've read this before a few years back, but I forgot to review! So here you go :)
Lily Lee chapter 1 . 7/21
That was the most hilarious thing I have ever read in my entire life!
hzntc chapter 1 . 6/10
this was hella amusing
ItsEizanAgain chapter 1 . 6/5
OMG AHAHAAHAHAHAH XD
Christian ChimChim chapter 1 . 6/2
hilarious fic... thumbs up !
Kikiji chapter 1 . 5/2
Now that was hilarious lol. Nice characterization and I loved the interactions between Itachi and Hidan!
oh my god i have no idea how you're this funny
ShadowedNara chapter 1 . 4/1
Holy shit, I'm crying haha! Hidan's interactions and Itachi's robotics lol! Great little one shot you've got hear, genuinely laughed throughout the whole story! Thanks for sharing!
"I got stabbed twice, you dumb fuck. It hurts to breathe."

Oh myyy- XD

I love this. I snorted even when,

"God's beckoning to me. I see the light at the end of the tunnel, seriously."

And,

"Oh, never mind! I'm alive, I'm alive! God's saying it's not my time and I still have things to do and - dammit, bitch, get away from me!"

This is a fic I'll have to cherish for.
Thankyou.
Silent Killing chapter 1 . 10/22/2016
O-okay, it's four in the goddamn morining and I'm loughting my ass of. Out loud.
Bless you and your stories.
Ochiphius chapter 1 . 9/23/2016
I'M IN THE MIDLE OF CLASS AND TEAR ARE STREAMING DOWN MY FACE DUE TO SUPRESSED LAUGHTER
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 1 . 8/31/2016
...
Chiruka chapter 1 . 8/23/2016
Holy shiit Itachi! That was awesome-acting all ambiguous about his gender, gosh I love this version of him. And Hidan, oh dear poor Hidan getting flocked by women. All in all this has been a very interesting read :))
Dictator4Life chapter 1 . 7/20/2016
This is hilarious. The fake Tourette's syndrome nearly killed me.