Reviews for Cold Front
Love it! :D
andy chapter 2 . 5/20
it would be great if there were more characters
GingerLily01 chapter 2 . 3/4/2014
this would be even better if it was a longer story. but i still loved it!
Chun-Li chapter 2 . 1/25/2014
OMG! I've already read it over 10 times 'cause it so a great and cool and an A-W-E-S-O-M-E story I ABSOLUTELY L-L-LUV IT! It would me so xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD if this story was animated *_*
I am such a big fan of the material arts world and gaara and sakura are one of my absolutely favorite characters and with this story you combined everything that I love!
Therefore T-H-A-N-K-Y-O-U !
Mary Mab chapter 2 . 12/29/2013
Oh what no you can't just stop it like that shit your mean. Oh please write more or do something because I want more oh. So much more. Like what happens when everyone finds out or when he has to go home and what about life. He has to throw it into chaos now. Oh forgot it I'm going to bed. But it was awesome and just annoying short but GREAT
Mary Mab chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
I am sorry I think you kneeled Gaara as a real man and one that shared that past with the one we know and love. Awesome and now more
Doujin-Maker chapter 2 . 12/1/2013
You know that's at most T not M
November Ember chapter 2 . 11/25/2013
Lol "Who says we need a heater?" funny stuff...I liked it! And "I am attracted to you and you are attracted to me," so funny
tormented-to-dreams chapter 2 . 6/3/2013
Simply amazing... i loved it :)
Killer-San chapter 2 . 4/29/2013

...Beyond that, I really liked the personal spin you took on this. You painted him out perfectly, although I don't really think he'd never be one to wear a polo shirt. Eeggh. Anyway. I enjoyed it. 3 Thank you very much!
Kawaiilila chapter 2 . 4/16/2013
Amazing story keep writing!
Okinawa Girl chapter 2 . 3/2/2013
Love this story! I always love a Jealous Gaara!
Motoko The Red Queen chapter 2 . 8/29/2012
Awn I loved this story! *sighs* Sakura is really lucky :)
backwards.4u.only chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
great job!
Hitomix chapter 2 . 6/30/2012
i don't think i ever gave this a review, OMG.

I Love this, one of my favorite GaaSaku stories. and i love the extra's on ur Livejournal, too.