Reviews for You're The One
Ardeliah chapter 1 . 1/14
Nothing to be sorry about, I can think of absolutely nothing wrong with that imagery. :D
Blurring Fandoms chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
That was... Interesting.
AlbinoMonkeyC chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
he he he :)
firefly827347 chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
*falls off chair laughing*

LOVED the 'Let the Crazy Amazon Warrior Woman bludgeon me mercilessly with sticks' and 'Good God, they'd never get Sheppard out of it.' lines.

Fabby story, well done!
KateCarter chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
LOL...sigh. That makes me want a bath. Durn college showers.

Personally, when I watched the trailer, my first thought was "OH MY GOSH IT'S A NAKED DAVID HEWLETT OW MY EYES ATLANTIS WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN OW OW OW OW"

Or something like that.
Rissa42 chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
*blink* Trailer? This trailer I have not seen, with its nakedness! *adds it to her Google This At Some Point list...* Hee. I must say, I totally sympathise with Rodders here. Sometimes a shower just is not good enough. Besides - can't read in the shower, can you? Funny stuff - and it WOULD be Sheppard who discovered him! Typical.
NenyaVilyaNenya chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
You have no idea how much I loved this.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
Singing 'Rubber Ducky'! I love it!
SailorNeo chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
Okay, so you've officially scarred Longdragon for life with that trailer-but NOT me! I watched it with her next to me...and now she needs lysol for her brain. Because it scarred her. But I highly enjoyed this...because Rodney singing "Rubber Ducky" is priceless!
alterangirl chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
"Fiancé?" "FIAANCÉ."

"Just hold this and it will all be over so much sooner."

"Don't miss." "I won't."

I love you; you win at life! This was actually pretty funny. Is that enough ego-stroking for now?
nwfairy chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
Where is the tralier I HAVE TO SEE IT!
Silverthreads chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
*snort/laugh!*
Dr. Dredd chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
Plus, I think he's hiding the family jewels with a rubber ducky. (Hey, if Eve could do it with a fig leaf...) :-)
Hettie chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
Once again, Rodney's mouth betrays him. You took in a lot more of the surroundings on that clip than I did. Of course, I've only watched a few (five, maybe eight or ten) times after I discovered the pause button.

Really cute use of inspiration.

Thanks for sharing.
eris86 chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
heeheehee...

Oh dear.

Did I mention that I love you?