Reviews for Line of Duty
Jay-Maurice chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Interesting read. I enjoyed.
starryeyes10 chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
great story
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2002
umm well just one thing, what the hell is FYPD and FDYP? i know for both you were meaning the fire department but do you even watch third watch? Got for your info FDNY is the fire department meaning Fire Department New York hence the F.D.N.Y and NYPD is New York Police Department hence the N.Y.P.D! Any way apart from that a really cool and funny story!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2001
Hehehe...that was a cute story! I really liked it! Keep up the great work!
Cosmic Castaway chapter 1 . 11/13/2001
I know this is a late review and it's been up for a while..but I thought, no decided I would say something. I loved it..thought you really really did capture them, and it was good to see Boz and Jimmy getting along..semi...are you going to write another Third Watch story...I do hope you do cause I think your a talented writer and you need to write some more, good job on the story :)
Pedellea chapter 1 . 9/29/2001
Great story! Funny stuff. Keep up the great work, and write more!
SpaceCowboy chapter 1 . 9/18/2001
"Second time was for my own amusement" That made me laugh. It really did. A few technical problems, but enjoyable little short story. It read well, and was a nice little glimpse into the 'not-so-over dramatic' life usually depicted in fanfiction.
rebecca chapter 1 . 7/20/2001
that was a good, cute story.
Danielle chapter 1 . 7/1/2001
Very amusing, had me grinning the whole time.
Mady Bay chapter 1 . 6/25/2001
Cute story - very typical of Bosco - you've got him and Faith down pat. If you write another and need a beta reader, let me know.
third watch fan chapter 1 . 6/24/2001
Nice work. Any story that involves Bosco is a good one in my opinion!
brat64 chapter 1 . 6/23/2001
good story. keep up the good work. i havent seen many storys with jimmy and bos as friends. so cool.