Reviews for Among the Ashes
Just A Feather chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Wow, I like this. It shows that Yugi could have emmemse power just like Yami. I personally think that light and shadow and darkness are equals, thus it would make a lot of sense for each to have the same amount of power as the other.

I think that Ryou as power too. It would make sense.

Anyways lovely fic.
ArtThouStupid chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
I love it when Yugi has an awesome power XD
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
soo... can we have a backstory to this?

noname chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
very nice, nice visuals. but what happens after Yugi wakes up? maybe you could continue this for me? and maybe explain what happened a bit more.
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 1 . 1/28/2009

That was COOL!

~ Umbrae
Yai Kuu chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
Is there a story behind this? Is this all? If it is, i'm stealing it and contnuing. No, not really unless you want me to. PLease say there is going to be more? PLEASE?
Doragon-chan chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
um, very very cool. i like it.
A.YamiYugi chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
Great fic. Yami cares so much about Yugi, it's so kawaii.
Cactus Bob chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
Ah! This is so beautiful! What's Yugi power? I'm so curious to know!

Please update when you can!

Cactus Bob
Atemu Yugi Lover34 chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
Wow...So without Yami there Yugi's power got out of hand. Well...I'll still be here ready to jump when you write another Yu-Gi-Oh. Until then! Ja ne.
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
Good story. People keep underestimating Yugi. He proved that one dead wrong.
yuuhikari chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
I love it

please update soon
Darleneartist chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
Hi Laryn6

I like it when U write about Yugi and Yami that is why I friended U as well. U have a very good ability to write and tell a story or theme well.

I liked this one very much. It is said that light compliments dark and U have showen that here quite nicly.

I hope to see more Yugi and Yami stuff from U.

Because that is why U are on Author alerts so I don't miss great stories like this one. Darlene.
Masami Mistress Of Fire chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
wow, that's pretty cool! i like it! please update soon!
tsutsuji chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
Well, there's a reason people keep favoriting you, and this is another example of it. Another beautifully written and insightful story. Thank you for showing Yugi's true strength and power, from someone who believes each of the Lights are at least as strong as the Darks. And thanks to fairyMei33 for requesting such a great idea, too.