Reviews for Harry Potter and the Dragon's Breath
Gin110881 chapter 10 . 5/13
I've just found "Thee Fire of Eternity" on fictionhunt and had a peek on your stories. As a die-hard Ginny fan I immediately loved them even before I read them. The story alert is set so I won't miss the next chapter if your muses will favour us with another one.
reviewscommentariesandmore chapter 10 . 4/29
Why are you rewriting this story, I like how it is right now.
David M. Potter chapter 10 . 3/27
Brilliant
hikkyen chapter 10 . 2/19
why did you stop? * cry cry cry *.
Bronze chapter 10 . 10/25/2015
I only regret that there isn't more to this story. I love the idea of Harry being a Dragon Animagus and hopefully, an unknown type as well. That'd really stick it to the old meddling fool of a headmaster. Dumbledork, the ministry and the school staff continually say that Hogwarts is the SAFEST school of magic in the world. Well, if that is so, I'd really hate to see what the deadliest school in the world is like! Now then Omniscientearl, it's been 5 years since the last update. Is the story dead or will there be an update before 2018?
Bronze chapter 5 . 2/17/2015
Does Dragon Fire mix well with Death Eater bodies? If things go as they do in the movie and book we'll soon find out. Of course the Death Eaters won't like Harry interrupting their fun. But frankly my dear, I don't give a damn!
Bronze chapter 4 . 2/17/2015
Well that's the first dream of his animagus form. Which means he'll likely change at the world cup. Now if this follows the book and movie old moldy Voldies' Death Eaters 'll be there too. One dragon and a bunch of Pure Blooded assholes equals, hopefully, a lot of dead Death Eaters. Couldn't happen to a nicer group of assholes!
Bronze chapter 3 . 2/17/2015
Harry's starting to feel the effects of that potion. I think fairly soon there'll be a Dragon in the Burrow. How he'll hide that'll good. I get the feeling that this Dragon's going to be on the large to huge side. It'll be fun to see how everyone handles it.
Bronze chapter 2 . 2/17/2015
one ancient dragon scale later and Harry' san animagus alright. An ancient Dragon Animagus that is! Can you say ooops!?
Bronze chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
I decided to read this version because it has ten chapters while the two re-writes have only two each. I find ,after thinking about the idea of becoming an animagus,it should be hard if not almost impossible for younger and poorer students. Therefor I agree with you in writing it that way.
candy4beth chapter 10 . 9/22/2014
update please
boydri chapter 10 . 8/9/2014
good story sorry you quit it.I read the one your replacing this one with are very well you for keeping this one up.
Neo-Devil chapter 4 . 7/24/2014
make another version of this story, but instead of his animangus being a dragon, make it Godzilla! or any Kaiju. it would be BADASS!
anthony.pengelly.10 chapter 10 . 6/25/2014
good hope for more
Silver Dragon Master chapter 10 . 3/10/2014
you should update the story