Reviews for Harry Potter and the Dragon's Breath
Bronze chapter 5 . 2/17
Does Dragon Fire mix well with Death Eater bodies? If things go as they do in the movie and book we'll soon find out. Of course the Death Eaters won't like Harry interrupting their fun. But frankly my dear, I don't give a damn!
Bronze chapter 4 . 2/17
Well that's the first dream of his animagus form. Which means he'll likely change at the world cup. Now if this follows the book and movie old moldy Voldies' Death Eaters 'll be there too. One dragon and a bunch of Pure Blooded assholes equals, hopefully, a lot of dead Death Eaters. Couldn't happen to a nicer group of assholes!
Bronze chapter 3 . 2/17
Harry's starting to feel the effects of that potion. I think fairly soon there'll be a Dragon in the Burrow. How he'll hide that'll good. I get the feeling that this Dragon's going to be on the large to huge side. It'll be fun to see how everyone handles it.
Bronze chapter 2 . 2/17
one ancient dragon scale later and Harry' san animagus alright. An ancient Dragon Animagus that is! Can you say ooops!?
Bronze chapter 1 . 2/17
I decided to read this version because it has ten chapters while the two re-writes have only two each. I find ,after thinking about the idea of becoming an animagus,it should be hard if not almost impossible for younger and poorer students. Therefor I agree with you in writing it that way.
candy4beth chapter 10 . 9/22/2014
update please
boydri chapter 10 . 8/9/2014
good story sorry you quit it.I read the one your replacing this one with are very well you for keeping this one up.
Neo-Devil chapter 4 . 7/24/2014
make another version of this story, but instead of his animangus being a dragon, make it Godzilla! or any Kaiju. it would be BADASS!
anthony.pengelly.10 chapter 10 . 6/25/2014
good hope for more
Silver Dragon Master chapter 10 . 3/10/2014
you should update the story
Martin Blue chapter 10 . 2/1/2013
Hope you will continue this
Phoenix Lee Evyns chapter 10 . 11/27/2012
Great story so far, I am looking forward to reading more of it when the next chapter get posted. Something that I hope happens soon.
EverD chapter 10 . 10/4/2012
Hey, this is really good, which is saying something considering I'm not a big fan of the HarryxGinny pairing and I usually steer clear of them. Not anything against the pairing itself, I don't mind it, but I do usually perfer something a bit...different, you know? Anyway, I did note that you haven't updated this in some time and I would just like to know if you would be? I think it would be pretty neat and I like the direction where you're going with this. I mean, it's actually kind of hard to find a Dragon Animagus Harry. :D
Cartman1701 chapter 10 . 9/3/2012
This is the first time that I ever read this story. It is unique, and I love the way that you're handling the development of his animagus. I do hope that this story is not abandoned. I see so much potential with this story and how he handles the tournament, especially the first task and the eventual confrontation with Voldemort.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/22/2012
will the dragon within harry start showing up more? how much he ate makes sense from a dragon;s piont of view. what will happen next?