Reviews for TOUCH
I-sold-my-soul-for-a-cookie chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
I liked it, but I was confused with the ending. Why was Alucard crying?
Souldragon95 chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Amazing. Just amazing. Its just... really amazing. Amazing.

... Amazing XD i dont know, im at a loss of words. Its a perfect fanfic. And by that, i mean that this could actually happen in the manga. He's thoughts, i mean. Graah, im bad at explaining.
policegirl chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
What a very beautiful story. It was very touching. You handled Alucard character amazingly. I was already fond of him, but this story makes me see him in a new, fascinating, tragic light, and I love him even more having read this. Just wow. Thank you for this.
Suicidal Sweety chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
So has Ceras gone evil or something? I cant really understand cause I havent had much sleep... But I like it I really do.
Star Rhapsody chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
Beautiful.

It was a very unique, yet amazing way to explain it, all through touch.

(And thank you for the review you left me!)

Glad I got the chance to read this!

- Star
Lucas from Argentina chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
Hey,I liked writing. Elena told me you wrote too, so I came sniffing around for the story. Call me curious. Just just as good as Elena, I hope that's a compliment, because I don't read much literature, but I'd say she's in turn means you're, well, I'm blowing off, I'll go got it anyway,you're smart.

Lucas.
Neonlights chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
well i havent read all of the manga, so spoilers... but i really cant wait to read it now! that was really cool, you kept alucard in charecter fairly well, and it was kinda sweet!
Inkfamy chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
Brilliant. Absolute brilliance. Just one thing though: Does Alucard die in the manga? I've only seen the Hellsing series and Hellsing Ultimate OVA 1 and 2, so the last bit was slightly confuzzling. Anyway, good job. Nice one.

- Jesus Christ is in Heaven Now.

Failed Redemption.
Ludifer chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
Yay! Cool! Love the way you describe the 'touch', never thought about it that way before.
Nightmare-stalker chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
I'm impressed. Very nice. Keep up the good work!
mslcats chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
I liked it. Shame about walter though.
TheGirlWhoWaited chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
awesome story! i was a bit confused by the last part tho (i haven't read the manga :( anyways, it was a good story! _
SickDeath chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
Awesome...Seras Victoria is so sweet...