Reviews for Forced Admission
Arrow.Aero.Air chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
mega cute! i understand what its like needing your day brightened . so hey ho your amazing ! XD
BlackFlameRose chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
's dirty "Should be longer"...remember Agito "So short[Not even worth my notice]nNo need to repeat their names so often. Kazu is really straight forward [By the way, all KazuIkki fans should look at Folly and Sin. It's realy good.] They are both too straight forward [And if KAzu is running away he'll just attempt to climb the wall...so he was fall and Ikki can catch him in a cute, romantic way] Other than the slight OOC-ness in thi story it's really amazingly cute.

Wez [Actions speak better than words, but he really should have made Kazu look straight at him]...other than the little things that I can think of to add, to make it more IC I have nothing else to say... this is one of my short reviews [I have 4 types. Insainly long: more than a page Long: bout 4-5 paragraphs Medium: 3P Short: 1-2 paragraphs Really short: top-3 sentences][ Also, I ramble. Hello! I am very happy to see another Kazu/Ikki that isn't by Crimson_Vexen, because that means the fan population is increasing. Horah![
Artemis chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
oh how cute good on yah, you should also write a Ikki/Akito story
Mikky-mail chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
too cute!
AlfredisMyHero chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
U R TRUELY AN ARTIST!I love this fic!U r amazing writing.
Jen chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
it might have been cuter to have kazu try to wall climb, fail, and have ikki catch him. yessir bittorent was a pain in the tush TT
Ai-Kusabana chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
Hi there! This is a great fic! _

I love this pair! They're so cute together! *squeal* They should really end up together! XD

Please write more! _
Blizzaris chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
Okay, I saw the IkkiKazu pairing and was like "OMG I/K ZOMG I HAVE TO READ!" Cuz I'm spazzy like that, and there are seriously like NO IkkiKazu fics out there! And it's like my favourite pairing. Ever. It's awesome.

Omg, I had total Bittorrent issues too! It wouldn't let me play any of the files. Stupid computer. I ended up just giving up on that and just watched the episodes on YouTube XD

Anyway, back to the actual fic at hand here, I don't think there's anything wrong with the characterization; you got those two down pat, I think :) However, the only thing I noticed with it is... I guess the length. Well, not the length, more that you've got a great idea here, but it happens too fast. Slow it down a little, space it out some more and add in some more... I dunno. Character thoughts or something? Do that, and I think you'll have an amazing fic here. But then again, I'm biased. Because IkkiKazu is that amazing. *drool*

Good job and keep writing! really needs more of these two. I'll try to contribute as well :D

~blizzy
Crimson Vixen chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
AH!... ... AH!

I love you. I simply just do.

Anyone that roams the Air Gear section of fanfiction can probably see that I'm a HUGE IkkiKazu shipper, and when I saw your story summary and my eyes landed on "IkkixKazu" I nearly died of a joygasm! I was all giddy in my seat, no joke!

Becuase I like the same things as you do. Anything revolving around Ikki Kazu or Ak(g)ito! Thing is, there seem to be SO many more Ikki Akito that I tend to focus more on Ikki and Kazu. OMG They're just so flippin' ADORABLE together! SQUE!

Sorry, as for the actual story, who cares about the length! It's all about quality and my friend, you did an awesome job! The struggle of loving your best friend can be so tragic - it ends up being a hit or miss deal. Either you're loved back, you you're not. And oh I was so happy that Ikki loved him back, yes I was because they are teh PERFECT together!

I didn't see many issues as far as characteration goes. People might go "eugh! Ikki's not that open or mushy" but I think he can be. Love makes you do strange things, ne? XD Anyway, as far as spelling errors and all that go, I only saw one tiny itty bitty mistake, and thats the spelling of 'pining' instead of 'pinning' but whatEVER, yo? The story was fantastic and I KNOW I have errors in my fics.

Speaking of, thanks a bunch for the review on Folly and Sin, means a lot to me! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE keep writing amazing fics and giving me a reason to keep checking up on the Air Gear section! And FYI, the manga is great ! Toodles!

~Vix