Reviews for Something He Should Not Have Heard
BANG-BABY chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
so wanna try another shoe lmao i love your writing you have such a great sense of humor shame you wont be able to update bu t hope you like uni
dragonwingsdyedblue chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
i loved your story r u going to have another one? Im going to write a story later on that will be my first
FullMetal Alchemistress chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
watch the second half of episode 1 again...
Suraki chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
It's a little on the silly side but cute. I usually like stories to be better written. No offence but you could use a bata. Yusuke is totally in character! I love it. The shoe thing is hilarious.
Pathtothehikari chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Yo Jelly, i would have to say is ok 4 me so no offense (_)" [u can baling all the heavy objects later]

That last digusting part is sound like the olden days chinese movie so is just ok

Cya later
Eveni chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
Oh. My. God. (Dies of laughter) That was the BEST! LOL, I loved it so much. Make another YYH fic O.o
JaganshiKenshin chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
LOL! Clothes horse Kurama...
Samantha chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
WOW! You like Hiei too. That is so cool andI love your story, it had a little change that I did not expect! IT WAS GREAT! Must make more! O_o D
neko1kitty chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
nice funny poor Yusuke he has such a peverted mind
foxykurama0555 chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
it was funny and i like it, but it would be better if you make another chapter that yusuke will know that what he had heard was really wrong. But I do like it.
Kirihana chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
(laughs hysterically)

(pauses to breathe)

(continues to laugh hysterically)
happydemonhobo chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
Cute...
lil'rockgirl chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
lool..i loved your fic..so funny...i love this kind of scenes...so typical...but soo funny! it never dies! never! never! -cough- sorry... sugarhigh..._