Reviews for Book 3: Fire
This is getting very frustrating now...
As interesting as this is the novel is supposed to be mainly about the Avatar hence the name 'Avatar The Last Airbender' not jet and Jin or ozai's angels so the story does not flow as well and is annoying
Haha I love te cabbage man he is second favourite character behind the foaming mouth guy.
This is exactly the right time that the creators should've put in zuko's change of heart not like a few weeks before the friggin' comet. Or even better how about Zuko didn't betray katara in the crossroads of destiny? Yeah that would have been a much better plot line.
airichan623 chapter 41 . 2/4
That was amazing and I almost like it better than the actual B3...almost. I love your imagination, and your personification of War itself-your use of Biblical imagery was great here. GREAT WORK!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/16/2014
I was surprised Zuko thought the Avatar or one of his travelling companions had been taken prisoner when Azula just mentioned several eyewitnesses saw a sky bison headed away from the city.

The flying bison were kept exclusively by the Air Nomads. The Avatar is the last air bender. Hence,, the bison must belong to him.

If the bison is heading away from Ba Sing Se, then thry dont plan on fact Zuko should know from his encounters with the group is they leave no one behind.

If Aang or Sokka or Toph or Katara or Appa or even Momo was captured then the others would go back for them.
Cat Goliath chapter 41 . 2/22/2014
Oh my goodness gracious! This was absolutely wonderful! I love the action, the way you strayed from the actual storyline yet made if feel believable! I also love the fact that the love in this was subtle and focused mostly on family/friendship love. Absolutely, freakin, wonderful story!
Don Draper's Bitch chapter 17 . 2/9/2014
love the good amount of action very very well written action that was in this chapter.
Don Draper's Bitch chapter 10 . 2/8/2014
I love Zuko. He cracks me up without even trying. The whole end bit of his thoughts had me stitches.
Don Draper's Bitch chapter 6 . 2/8/2014
ahhh season 1/2 angry zuko how i missed you and so happy to see you here
Don Draper's Bitch chapter 5 . 2/8/2014
awww poor cabbage man. he can never catch a break. i love how zuko and katara were ready to go at each other and toph and iroh just wanted to escape first. so like each of the respective characters.
Don Draper's Bitch chapter 3 . 2/8/2014
I adore Zuko and Iroh's relationship. They are father and son to me in every way that counts.
Don Draper's Bitch chapter 2 . 2/8/2014
Damn, you capture my favorite kind of Azula so well. Ruthless, take no prisoners, show no emotional weakness Azula *evil grin* I love a deviously badass evil villain.
Don Draper's Bitch chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
you make me miss avatar even more than i already do *sighs at what could have been*
hamskin chapter 41 . 1/12/2014