Reviews for Book 3: Fire
OpgamingMC chapter 41 . 6/17
This story was so damned good
a FAN chapter 28 . 3/24
That was truly the BEST fight scene I have EVER read! Great Job!

WOW!
Evelyn chapter 41 . 3/13
Dear author,
I honestly can't tell you how many Avatar fanfictions I've read. Though this one was not exactly Zutara, the fact that I'm here reviewing it 9 years after its publication should definitely say something. I'd guess you're in your twenties or thirties now, and you might not even remember writing this. Regardless, I want you to know how well you did. This is one of the best I've read by far. Everyone wants to make some mark on the world. Even if this isn't one you thought you'd make, you should know that in my opinion, you can check that box. Thank you for writing this; I thoroughly enjoyed reading it.
Wishing you the best,
Evelyn, age 15
This chapter gave me chills. CHILLS! Also my sister has to put up with my random exclamations about how utterly amazing it was. Just...A plus, gold star, first prize, and any other accolade I can give. I'm fangirlingly speechless.
Guest chapter 32 . 3/21/2015
This is getting very frustrating now...
Guest chapter 31 . 3/21/2015
As interesting as this is the novel is supposed to be mainly about the Avatar hence the name 'Avatar The Last Airbender' not jet and Jin or ozai's angels so the story does not flow as well and is annoying
Guest chapter 5 . 3/21/2015
Haha I love te cabbage man he is second favourite character behind the foaming mouth guy.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/21/2015
This is exactly the right time that the creators should've put in zuko's change of heart not like a few weeks before the friggin' comet. Or even better how about Zuko didn't betray katara in the crossroads of destiny? Yeah that would have been a much better plot line.
Totally Spazz-tastic chapter 41 . 2/4/2015
That was amazing and I almost like it better than the actual B3...almost. I love your imagination, and your personification of War itself-your use of Biblical imagery was great here. GREAT WORK!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/16/2014
I was surprised Zuko thought the Avatar or one of his travelling companions had been taken prisoner when Azula just mentioned several eyewitnesses saw a sky bison headed away from the city.

The flying bison were kept exclusively by the Air Nomads. The Avatar is the last air bender. Hence,, the bison must belong to him.

If the bison is heading away from Ba Sing Se, then thry dont plan on fact Zuko should know from his encounters with the group is they leave no one behind.

If Aang or Sokka or Toph or Katara or Appa or even Momo was captured then the others would go back for them.
Cat Goliath chapter 41 . 2/22/2014
Oh my goodness gracious! This was absolutely wonderful! I love the action, the way you strayed from the actual storyline yet made if feel believable! I also love the fact that the love in this was subtle and focused mostly on family/friendship love. Absolutely, freakin, wonderful story!
Don Draper's Bitch chapter 17 . 2/9/2014
love the good amount of action very very well written action that was in this chapter.
Don Draper's Bitch chapter 10 . 2/8/2014
I love Zuko. He cracks me up without even trying. The whole end bit of his thoughts had me stitches.
Don Draper's Bitch chapter 6 . 2/8/2014
ahhh season 1/2 angry zuko how i missed you and so happy to see you here
Don Draper's Bitch chapter 5 . 2/8/2014
awww poor cabbage man. he can never catch a break. i love how zuko and katara were ready to go at each other and toph and iroh just wanted to escape first. so like each of the respective characters.