Reviews for Book 3: Fire
Naleky chapter 41 . 8/18/2016
Wow.
Just. Wow.
I don't think I've ever read a story this long before. English is not my native language and the sheer size of this thing kind of scared me away from reading it for a long time. But boy, am I glad I finally did read it.
Your story was nothing short of fantastic. I loved the way you captured the characters and the way they grew up over the course of the tale. I loved how Zuko is still a little messed up and kind of a jerk, but in a good way now. I loved how you could describe the scenes so well that I never had any trouble conjuring the pictures in my head. (I know it's a pain in the -ahem- behind to write fight scenes as well as you did.)
I know this story is already a decade old (Oh how time flies! Am I really that old already?) and you probably won't even read this, but I still think it's important that I tell you how much I enjoyed reading your work. Had me literally on the edge of my seat at times.
Even though I was kind of sad that Azula had to die, it didn't feel out of place in this world you created. None of the deaths really did, come to think about it. Even though the show was so very careful not to get too violent.

And here I go again, writing a small novel myself instead of just keeping it to a short, heartfelt:
Awesome job, loved every bit of it, keep it up, kudos!
OpgamingMC chapter 41 . 6/17/2016
This story was so damned good
a FAN chapter 28 . 3/24/2016
That was truly the BEST fight scene I have EVER read! Great Job!

WOW!
Evelyn chapter 41 . 3/13/2016
Dear author,
I honestly can't tell you how many Avatar fanfictions I've read. Though this one was not exactly Zutara, the fact that I'm here reviewing it 9 years after its publication should definitely say something. I'd guess you're in your twenties or thirties now, and you might not even remember writing this. Regardless, I want you to know how well you did. This is one of the best I've read by far. Everyone wants to make some mark on the world. Even if this isn't one you thought you'd make, you should know that in my opinion, you can check that box. Thank you for writing this; I thoroughly enjoyed reading it.
Wishing you the best,
Evelyn, age 15
Guest chapter 28 . 1/19/2016
This chapter gave me chills. CHILLS! Also my sister has to put up with my random exclamations about how utterly amazing it was. Just...A plus, gold star, first prize, and any other accolade I can give. I'm fangirlingly speechless.
Guest chapter 32 . 3/21/2015
This is getting very frustrating now...
Guest chapter 31 . 3/21/2015
As interesting as this is the novel is supposed to be mainly about the Avatar hence the name 'Avatar The Last Airbender' not jet and Jin or ozai's angels so the story does not flow as well and is annoying
Guest chapter 5 . 3/21/2015
Haha I love te cabbage man he is second favourite character behind the foaming mouth guy.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/21/2015
This is exactly the right time that the creators should've put in zuko's change of heart not like a few weeks before the friggin' comet. Or even better how about Zuko didn't betray katara in the crossroads of destiny? Yeah that would have been a much better plot line.
Totally Spazz-tastic chapter 41 . 2/4/2015
That was amazing and I almost like it better than the actual B3...almost. I love your imagination, and your personification of War itself-your use of Biblical imagery was great here. GREAT WORK!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/16/2014
I was surprised Zuko thought the Avatar or one of his travelling companions had been taken prisoner when Azula just mentioned several eyewitnesses saw a sky bison headed away from the city.

The flying bison were kept exclusively by the Air Nomads. The Avatar is the last air bender. Hence,, the bison must belong to him.

If the bison is heading away from Ba Sing Se, then thry dont plan on fact Zuko should know from his encounters with the group is they leave no one behind.

If Aang or Sokka or Toph or Katara or Appa or even Momo was captured then the others would go back for them.
Cat Goliath chapter 41 . 2/22/2014
Oh my goodness gracious! This was absolutely wonderful! I love the action, the way you strayed from the actual storyline yet made if feel believable! I also love the fact that the love in this was subtle and focused mostly on family/friendship love. Absolutely, freakin, wonderful story!
Don Draper's Bitch chapter 17 . 2/9/2014
love the good amount of action very very well written action that was in this chapter.
Don Draper's Bitch chapter 10 . 2/8/2014
I love Zuko. He cracks me up without even trying. The whole end bit of his thoughts had me stitches.
Don Draper's Bitch chapter 6 . 2/8/2014