Reviews for a SasuNaru Christmas
KyouyaxCloud chapter 5 . 4/4/2011
finally home, sasuke

UnluckyTeddyBear13 chapter 5 . 6/8/2010
i feel 4 u. i dont understand but i feel 4 u...hope u can start writing again soon ill be wait!

we love ur story so far!(we bieng my friends)
Yuki Tenshi-anime freak chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
love it
Alrye chapter 4 . 12/15/2008
*pulls long branch back and waits a few more seconds before letting it go and jumping back; a thud is hear* Ha! I win! *grabs Sasuke and teleports to Uchiha Mansion, lays him beside naruto and positions them just right before taking an ass-load of pictures and running away*
Alrye chapter 3 . 12/15/2008
Damn right you couldn't! but thanks for being there for Naruto!
Alrye chapter 2 . 12/15/2008
Oh the cat's out of the bag! *grabs Kyuubi and stuffs him back inside*
Alrye chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Aw, cute! he's preggers!
1animegal chapter 4 . 10/15/2008
Please update soon. This is a really good story!
Namicake chapter 4 . 7/8/2008
Aww! It's so cute. I can't believe you made Naruto pregnant, it's a real twist on things xD I really love the development of this story and how good of a friend you made Sakura instead of the annoying little pipsqueak who I just kind of want to kill. Hehe, anyway. I'd have to say I really liked you checked in on Sasuke, do you think you could include more of him in the next chapter? It'd just fit better, not a demand just a suggestion and a request. I really love this fic, and I hope you continue to write it and never leave off with horrible cliffy's. I was so scared this chapter would end up a horrible cliffy, and it wasn't. So thanks :D I was really craving for an amazing SasuNaru fanfic, and I saw this one was Christmas. It's everything I thought it would be and more! Please update REALLY soon! {bring Sasuke back horny for more lemons! Hehe.}

Much Love,

tinlizzie81592 chapter 4 . 6/24/2008
its really good so far. you are very talented. i really want to read you other stories now.
tinlizzie81592 chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
that was really good. i liked it a lot!
Bloody Dragon chapter 4 . 5/26/2008
please continue it
Bloody Dragon chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
It's Baa-chan. Besides that I really really really LOVE the story so far!
neoearthqueen30 chapter 4 . 2/6/2008
hurry up and put a new chapter in please!
57 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »