Reviews for a SasuNaru Christmas
Broken Sexed Up Bloody Kitten chapter 4 . 12/21/2007
Heya! I totally loved it! Plz UD ASAP! Pretty Please With Sugar On Top! (both favorites) Pretty plz UD before Xmas... (I know theres only 3 days to Xmas, but anyway!) AND YOU'LL UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE WAS YOUR PROMISE? YOU UPDATED 03-13-07 AND IT'S NOW 12-21-07! UPDATE 4 LOVE OF KAMI-SAMA (KAMI-SAMA GOD)!
Theworldtreeyeggdrasial chapter 4 . 12/13/2007
i hate you..jk.. update soon please great story. I love mpregs eps. sora/riku sora/roxas and saskue/naruto ones so if you have a list of them (since you do mpregs a lot) mail to me please and thank you
Christina chapter 4 . 10/26/2007
AH! Its to cute. Such dram such romance,pasion, devotion and and...LEMONS! Sorrz. I had too much sugar, well not realy :P. I get hyper from reading fan fics. Especialy ones that invole pregy Naruto and a, dare I say it, CAREING SASUKE(sasuke grabs knife)0_o Before I die I just have to say geat job on the story thus far. I mean you are very talented dealing with colage an idiotic Naruto who says hi Naruto when you told him to say hi and not to mention a very mean Sasuke-I think its because he wants to rub Naruto's tummy XD...FEAR THE TUMMY FEAR IT**. I cant wait for the next chapter and the oh so juciey conclusion. Well I now need to get ready for a halloween party that I also happen to be decorating so needs to be early. I have to paint black makings on my arm

Sasuke:WHAT!

CC:Dont get an orgasum Im going as my own character

Sasuke:OH. Im still going to kill you

CC:0_o... Anyway I gots to wrap up so byzz
sleepy-chan chapter 4 . 8/20/2007
UPDATE OR I SHALL EAT CHU!

-bites sasuke's arm-

I think it's time naru tells hinata and everyone else too, by the way xD
Temeri chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
awesome! oh and btw, Baa-chan can be spelled however it sounds, even though most people spell it the way i just did :-) (it's b/c it's a translation from a character to english letters, there's no definite way to write it) :-)
Shebakune chapter 4 . 6/13/2007
I've never read a manpreg fanfic before and this one is turning out quite interesting. Can't wait to see what happens next. *Gives cookie* .
Silver Kiramoto chapter 4 . 6/5/2007
*squee* I love this story! Normally I'm more interested in GaaNaru but this is turning out great! Patiently waiting for more. -
yukiislikesnow chapter 4 . 4/14/2007
yay I hope Sasuke makes it back safely
Muffin Ruler chapter 4 . 3/23/2007
Please update soon, I want to know how Sasuke will react to all this!
Mystic-Neko85 chapter 4 . 3/14/2007
Souldn't it be five months till due date if he's only four months? Cuz you put 'It’s been four months since Sasuke left on his mission' wouldn't that make Naruto four months along?
Soaha chapter 3 . 2/8/2007
AWW! I love this! Update soon!
Nayokukiasa chapter 3 . 2/4/2007
hey i am enjoying your story so much! _ loving this and the lemon was perfect. *giggles* i noticed that Sasuke isn't very happy at the begging of the story. If he trys to hurt u, i can be your bodyguard free of charge. and protect u from him. _

(\_/)

('.')

(")_(")o -Shimiko Himikari Akatsumi-
Fat Anorexic chapter 3 . 2/3/2007
Great chapter! I think you should write a time skip. I just can't wait until Sasuke comes back! E! And with your writer's block...Maybe you can make an outline. I make an outline with the basic idea of what I want to happen in the chapter. From there I branch of into separate ideas. And at the end of my chapter outline, I can have a few different choices on what I want to happen next.

For example, say you want Sasuke to come back next chapter. First, you can choose whether or not you want the chapter to be light-hearted, serious, or lemony. .

Then, you can think of different scenarios to fit the mood. Like if it were light-hearted, you could have Sasuke trying to jump Naruto the second he got home, but being interupted by the baby. Hehe, that'd be evil.

Or for serious, you could have a chapter with Naruto and Sasuke reuniting and spending the day with each other and the baby.

The possibilities are endless! *shakes fists*

Er, hopefully I kinda helped you with your writer's block. I know how that feels. I've been afflicted with that damn writer's block for months! Anyways, good chapter and I hope to see your next chapter soon!

Fattie
AMassarano chapter 3 . 2/3/2007
poor naru-chan...having to go shopping let alone without sasuke...

good chappie though! update soon please!
yukiislikesnow chapter 3 . 2/3/2007
Yay This is a cute story. But too bad Sasuke isn't there to share in the 'joys' (lol) of a pregnant Naruto
57 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »