Reviews for a SasuNaru Christmas
Hikory chapter 2 . 12/7/2006
*squeal* that was so wanted to have children and now he knows what it's like. O . o naruto can clean?I never pegged him for one of the clean then again it could have been the fact that sasuke likes to have things neat but then again it may or may not be the naruto would look so kawaii in that position,I would like to find that pic if it exists,I'm sure sasuke would love that pic too.I'm glad that sakura promised to keep it a secret.I can't wait for the next chap update soon pleaze.
Fat Anorexic chapter 2 . 12/7/2006
Aw, cute! Very fluffy story...which I LOVE! Maybe, a longer third chapter...? *pouts* Please? Great chapter and can't wait for the next one!

Fattie
Fat Anorexic chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
Oh! Nice story! 'Bah'-Chan' is spelled 'Baachan.'

Great story, keep it up!

Fattie
AMassarano chapter 2 . 12/7/2006
i like it so far! keep going! update soon please!

kit-chan
katTheCharmer86 chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
cant wait till the next chapter!
inumoon3 chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
I am so loving this story so far! It has 3 of my favorite things: Sasu/Naru as a couple, Mpreg, and IT HAS YAOI! Keep up the good work and update soon!
Lightbeauty chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
AW! SO CUTE! Naruto is going to be a mommy! The thing that is bothering me is that, how is Naruto going to give birth aand feed the newborn without any mothers milk becuase mothers milk provides all the things to make the baby not get sick easily.
Hikory chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
So kawaii,I'm glad that both their wishes re coming true.I wonder how everyone's gonna deal with the news and a pregant naruto?Wah I can't wait to find out update soon pleaze.
53 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4